Fan fiction (short) -- "After Sara's Parents Found Out&

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Fan fiction (short) -- "After Sara's Parents Found Out&

Postby Papuasblya » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:45 am

Late at night in the Veldt household, Sara’s parents lay in bed after a brief but satisfying bout of bi-monthly marital congress. As Iseul was locking up the Kim Jong-Il and Laura Bush masks that they took turns wearing during the act, she said to Theo “I don’t know how to say this, but I think our daughter is … different.”

Theo sighed. “The play dates did not take, huh?”

Iseul shook her head. “I worry about her, you know? Society can be so cruel.”

Theo nodded. “But she’s still our little girl, right?”

Iseul paused and looked off at the wall. Theo wondered if all Asian women were this inscrutable. Twenty years of marriage and he still could not make out her facial expressions at night. Perhaps if the room wasn’t pitch dark…

“Understand, Theo, that Korean traditions are very old, and very strict, but they are also comprehensive. For every situation, there is one proper response.”

“There’s a proper response for this?” Theo’s voice wavered. He knew what she meant.

“Of course, silly, and you know what we have to do. She may not like it but it will be the best for her. I will make the calls now to some friends of mine at the Korean Baptist Church and there will be someone to meet her tomorrow morning at – you know.”

“This will be expensive, Iseul. Clinics like that cost a lot of money. And the, uh, equipment…”

Iseul smiled in the dark and stroked her husband’s face. “This is our baby, and we must spare no expense to make sure that she gets the very best. There is only one thing that we can do if our daughter is Korean and gay.”

Theo’s tears flowed. “I know, honey, I know…”

The next morning, Theo and Iseul woke Sara up at five. She resisted when they told her what they were going to do.

“No!” she shouted. “You can’t do this to me!”

All of their platitudes of how they loved her, how this was the best for her, how she would be surrounded at the Clinic by people who understood her and could help her, fell on deaf ears. Ultimately, they had to physically force her into the station wagon, where Theo drove, stone-faced, and Iseul held Sara in the back side, both sobbing. Hard choices are hard in many ways.

They drove for several miles through town and got on a road that took them through beautifully manicured fields and forests, until they drove up to a fenced facility with a turnstile and a guard booth. The guard at the locked gateway had their license plate on file and waved them. “They’re expecting you, you’re right on time,” he said. His face revealed no emotion. He had seen this before, and it always started like this.

Up a long driveway they rolled, Sara sobbing silently in the back seat. She was too distraught to notice the beautiful grass, the rolling hillocks, the people strolling from one patch of grass to another, laughing and having fun. Theo choked back his tears. His little girl was lost to him. From now on, she would be in better hands. Only Iseul remained cold and determined, but as they pulled up to the gates of the Clinic, even she made a strangled sound in her throat.

As they parked, a number of young women, all of Korean descent, came out to greet them, dressed in yellow. It was a sunny day. They were all smiling. They opened the door for Sara and helped her out of the car. She was scared, but resigned to her fate.

“Don’t worry,” they told Sara’s parents. “We’ll take good care of your daughter. You can see her on the weekends. Welcome to the Clinic, Sara, your parents tell us you have everything it takes to become one of us…”

Sara waved sadly at her parents as they started the car and drove away. Sara looked at the women around her and then at the sign over the front door:

MICHELLE WIE’S GOLF CLINIC

Sara's sobs returned. She'd look terrible in yellow...
Papuasblya wrote:As a public service to this forum (and anyone else who has ever met me) I gave up avoiding looking like an idiot a long time ago.
Papuasblya

Location: A little village up the coast, quite scenic in spring...

Postby Mr. Brightside » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:12 am

I thought this was going to be a serious fanfic (and was getting into bitch-out mode) until I saw the name.

Paps, what would we do without you?
Mr. Brightside

Postby JerrBear » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:49 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Freemage wrote:Jerrbear: Thank you, for establishing once and for all, why Lesbians Are Hot. :P

Michael Ezra wrote:...Seriously, a MANNEQUIN? At this time, I can't help but recall JerrBear's words
JerrBear

Postby Richter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:45 pm

Delicious, Papsy. :D
This Space For Rent

www.feedy-time.com
Richter

Postby Ollie » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:54 am

Michelle Wie is gay?
Ollie

Korean lezzy lesbo incest fem/slash fanfic?

Postby FreakyRufus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:50 am

Papuasblya wrote:... and Iseul held Sara in the back side, both sobbing ...
FreakyRufus

Postby Makkabee » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:55 pm

Hilarious. 8)
Makkabee

Re: Korean lezzy lesbo incest fem/slash fanfic?

Postby Papuasblya » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:39 am

FreakyRufus wrote:
Papuasblya wrote:... and Iseul held Sara in the back side, both sobbing ...

Oh my, I did let that slip, didn't I? Consider it an Easter Egg.
Papuasblya wrote:As a public service to this forum (and anyone else who has ever met me) I gave up avoiding looking like an idiot a long time ago.
Papuasblya

Postby daanton » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:25 am

For once, Papuasblya posted something worthwhile to read...

Good fanfic! :o
daanton

Postby Papuasblya » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:18 am

daanton wrote:For once, Papuasblya posted something worthwhile to read...

Good fanfic! :o

... I'd like to thank the Academy....
Papuasblya

Postby FirecrackerX » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:33 am

I want the whole story, Paps. Where's the sequel where I kidnap her from the Clinic and marry her and take all that yellow clothes off her? You're so hiding information...
FirecrackerX

Postby Papuasblya » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:04 am

FirecrackerX wrote:I want the whole story, Paps. Where's the sequel where I kidnap her from the Clinic and marry her and take all that yellow clothes off her? You're so hiding information...

Slash costs extra.
Papuasblya

Postby Makkabee » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Papuasblya wrote:
FirecrackerX wrote:I want the whole story, Paps. Where's the sequel where I kidnap her from the Clinic and marry her and take all that yellow clothes off her? You're so hiding information...

Slash costs extra.

*passes around collection plate*
Makkabee

Postby Mr. Brightside » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:22 pm

*Puts old receipts in envelope, tosses it in.*
Mr. Brightside

Postby Archon Divinus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Character/forum-goer slash?
*Shakes head*
*Put's money in collection plate*
Archon Divinus

Next