The End of The Lulu Books

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: Gisele, TCampbell

The End of The Lulu Books

Postby TCampbell » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:03 pm

Gisele and I have been thinkin' and talkin' a lot about Penny and Aggie's future. It'd be too long and boring to tell you everything we're thinking about. But one of the things we've discussed a lot is our publishing future.

I've just hired a literary agent who will be representing Penny and Aggie in our quest to get into bookstores. This is cool!

Less cool: If we're going to go after bookstores, the Lulu books are a liability. Even though they're much lower-quality and higher-priced than what we could produce with a "real" publisher, said publisher is much less likely to take us on unless they can publish the only P&A books in print.

Gisele and I would rather take a chance on a big future for P&A, even if it means being out of print for a while in between. We hope you understand!

So we're shuttering the Lulu store. If you want one or both Lulu books, this is your LAST CHANCE. Get them herebefore 7am Tuesday morning, Eastern Standard Time. Because after that-- they'll be gone.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion