In for a Penny, in for a pound (yet another fic)

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

In for a Penny, in for a pound (yet another fic)

Postby Michael Ezra » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

It was December 20, the day after finals. School was taken care of and so was Cyndi, thanks to the combined efforts of me, my friends, Stan and, apparently, my parents (good for daddy showing some initiative, I guess, and without banging flaky MILFs at that). Yep, it was off to juvie for Karen version 2.0, and good riddance since she'd been after Sara all along. So I was in the mood to celebrate. I was curled up on my bed, leaning back on my pillows, painting my toenails for a girls' night out, when my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"What up, Lauren Conrad?"

"Stan. I do have my own name, you know."

"Aw, I'm just teasin', you know that. Listen, I wanted to thank you for helping get my bro Jack's back."

"Not that it was his back at stake so much, as it turned out, but you're welcome. Sooo...was there anything else, 'cause I'm kinda busy here."

I heard what sounded like a large gulp. "Yeah. Yeah, there is. This is kind of difficult for me to get out, with me being the studmeister I normally--"

"Get to the point, 'kay?"

Another gulp. "O-okay. Remember back last month when I woke up drugged in your room?"

"Y...eah?"

"You were wearing that sexy baby doll, and--"

I let out as noticeable a groan as I could muster. "Stan..."

"Wait wait, hear me out. I couldn't help but notice how it highlighted your figure, how the matching panties really brought out your--"

"I. Don't. Want. To have. This conversation."

"Hold up, hold up. And then when I kissed you by accident, I felt how soft and silky the nightie was against your skin, against mine, and I just wanted to ask you--"

I sat bolt upright, swinging my still-drying toes off the side of the bed, knocking over the jar of polish. "Now you listen to me, Stanley Larson--s**t, that's gonna stain bad--I thought we agreed then and there to pretend it never happened."

"But Penny, I just--"

I clenched my teeth. "Don't you 'But Penny' me. How can I make it any clearer? Yeah okay, you were turned on, maybe I was too a bit--that's maybe and a bit--but I. Don't. Love. You. I Don't. Want. To be. Your. Girlfriend."

A moment's silence. "Love me? Girlfriend? What you talkin' about, Nicky Hilton? Someone's full of herself tonight."

"Wha--? Then what's all this about my sexy baby doll and how it felt against your skin and crap?"

"...I just wanted to know where I can get one of those, is all. I was, I'd meant to keep this on the down-low, but Fred and me, it's our monthaversary next week, and when he drops by I'ma surprise him by slipping on something--hello? Hello?"

That was three weeks ago. Now, when I'm not at meals or in "group," I pass the time in my little room, curled up on the bed in my pale green gown, rocking to and fro, so gently. And not crying. Never crying. Don't let the people in white see me cry. Never.
Michael Ezra

Postby Valerie » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:50 pm

XD You're good at these.
Valerie

Postby anne_o_nymous » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 pm

You broke Penny!

This is brilliant. Well done.
anne_o_nymous

Postby LGold » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am

Forget Penny; I think you broke me. O_o
(The girl in the brackets)
LGold

Postby Fruitbat44 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 am

Fun fanfic Mike, loved the "sh*t that's going to stain" line. :D

I don't like the last couple of lines though. Or rather I do like them, but to me they seem rather too dark for this sort of fanfic. JIMHO.
Fruitbat44

Return to General Discussion