QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: Gisele, TCampbell

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Louisa » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 am

Fen wrote:Seriously though, i also noticed the buttons only after searching extensively...T, may i suggest moving the buttons right below the comic instead of below the archives?


I also had difficulty finding the buttons. For a little while I assumed that the archives drop-down was the only way to navigate between pages, and that the rest of the pages would soon be added to said drop-down, and I must confess I did wonder why you'd gone for such an unusual navigation system... so yeah, seconding the suggestion to move the buttons. And I'm glad to know it's not just my unique stupidity that made it hard for me to find them :oops:
Louisa
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Mr. Brightside » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 am

Was the highlight on the charter meant to be literal?
(There has never been a signature.)
Mr. Brightside
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:44 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Alice Macher » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

What did Lisa's status updates in the current strip say?
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
User avatar
Alice Macher
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Louisa wrote:
Fen wrote:Seriously though, i also noticed the buttons only after searching extensively...T, may i suggest moving the buttons right below the comic instead of below the archives?


I also had difficulty finding the buttons. For a little while I assumed that the archives drop-down was the only way to navigate between pages, and that the rest of the pages would soon be added to said drop-down, and I must confess I did wonder why you'd gone for such an unusual navigation system... so yeah, seconding the suggestion to move the buttons. And I'm glad to know it's not just my unique stupidity that made it hard for me to find them :oops:


We're discussing this. The buttons will be changed somehow. I know I'm kind of lame when it comes to making changes to the websites, but it'll be done by end-of-week or you'll all get, I don't know, free ice cream.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Mr. Brightside wrote:Was the highlight on the charter meant to be literal?


Yeah, but whether it was Leah who highlighted it just now is left as an exercise for the reader.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Alice Macher wrote:What did Lisa's status updates in the current strip say?


You'll find out.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Valerie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

TCampbell wrote:free ice cream.


FORGET THE BUTTONS CAN I HAVE A SUNDAE!? :D :D :D

I didn't write "sunday" first and immediately go back to correct it, no way.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.


TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.


Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
User avatar
Valerie
 
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Doc Harleen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Valerie wrote:
TCampbell wrote:free ice cream.


FORGET THE BUTTONS CAN I HAVE A SUNDAE!? :D :D :D

I didn't write "sunday" first and immediately go back to correct it, no way.


I make awesome peanut butter ice cream. I will make sundaes for everyone without an allergy.

I've always wondered, T, is there more to panel 3 of http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=969 than just what we see here? Will this relate to Lisa's further development in Quiltbag in any way?
User avatar
Doc Harleen
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Canada

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:04 am

Maybe in a very general sense. Lisa is an extrovert. I've generally resisted giving her pink narrative captions to match Sara's blue ones. I'm not saying never.

She doesn't spend a lot of time looking at her inner core. But she knows she has one, and occasionally worries about it.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby CJ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Not sure if I was missed, or neglected due to an answer not being available yet:

CJ wrote:Of the hall-mates we met earlier, who's roomed with who?

(...whom? I'm not so great with grammar...)
Alice Macher wrote:CJ gets a shiny, gold-plated Internet and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.


Hexr wrote:I think I'm in love with you, CJ. Hope you don't mind.
User avatar
CJ
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Location: Maryland

"Whom" is correct.

Postby bunnyThor » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

CJ wrote:Of the hall-mates we met earlier, who's roomed with who?

(...whom? I'm not so great with grammar...)


Joyce is rooming with Sarah, Bobbie is with Sal, Dorothy is rooming with Sarah, Roz is with Mary, Amber is with Dina, and Ruth has her own room.
User avatar
bunnyThor
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:38 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 am

CJ wrote:Not sure if I was missed, or neglected due to an answer not being available yet:

CJ wrote:Of the hall-mates we met earlier, who's roomed with who?

(...whom? I'm not so great with grammar...)


Oh, yeah. I didn't have an automatic answer for this one. I wasn't planning on making any of them roommates with each other necessarily, but I'd rather leave that as an open option for now.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Mr. Brightside » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am

Are these two meant to be parodies of Penny and Aggie?
(There has never been a signature.)
Mr. Brightside
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:44 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby TCampbell » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Mr. Brightside wrote:Are these two meant to be parodies of Penny and Aggie?


I'd say "parallels." They resemble Penny and Aggie enough that Sara automatically feels comfortable around them. But Emma is much more coolly pragmatic and than Aggie in her punk-hair period, and Uma is more of a social critic than a presumptive princess.
User avatar
TCampbell
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 am

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby CaptainCass » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 pm

speaking of Penny and Aggie, what did Karen think when she found out they had gotten together?
All in all you're just another brick in the wall!
CaptainCass
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mikbuster and 2 guests