Neener Neener [October 7th, 2011]

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

Neener Neener [October 7th, 2011]

Postby TappingtheLine » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Doesn't the CDC in the real world have a policy in place for something like this, specifically "Lock down everything and blow up the building with enough fire to kill every living thing inside including viruses?"

Admittedly, I learned that from The Walking Dead, so take that at what it's worth.
TCampbell wrote:Not that they're not lovable, but that conversation isn't really between Di and her own breasts.
TappingtheLine

Re: Neener Neener [October 7th, 2011]

Postby retrophrenologist » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Hopefully, AEGIS will figure out a cure for Voltronitis before the dreaded 'why you hitting yourself?' phase begins.
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Postby baf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm assuming that the "satellite protocols" referred to here are along the lines of the blow-up-the-building option, but using lasers from the sky instead of bombs. To minimize the chance that of the device being disabled by people mind-controlled by the virus, of course.
baf

Postby Sri » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 am

retrophrenologist wrote:Hopefully, AEGIS will figure out a cure for Voltronitis before the dreaded 'why you hitting yourself?' phase begins.

:lol:
I am simply loving the serious/silly sides of this set of strips.
If men had wings and bore black feathers few of them would be clever enough to be crows. - Henry Beecher
Sri

Postby TappingtheLine » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm

So apparently the CDC's emergency policy for something like this is A) Kept secret for security reasons and B) Does not, in fact, involve a self-destruct button. I asked them on facebook.
TCampbell wrote:Not that they're not lovable, but that conversation isn't really between Di and her own breasts.
TappingtheLine

Return to Fans