The All-New FANART SUBMISSION THREAD

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The All-New FANART SUBMISSION THREAD

Postby Makkabee » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

"And best of all, not everyone in Archie is a homo."

Sez you.
Makkabee

Postby sgtrock » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Makkabee wrote:"And best of all, not everyone in Archie is a homo."

Sez you.

Please do not feed the troll. Direct sunlight will turn him to stone soon enough. :D :) :lol:
CEOIII: I can't comprehend the idea that having sex with a willing partner is something to feel guilty about because afterwards that person ran like they just woke up with 3 dead coeds in the room.

Zanosuke Kurosaki... sgtrock wins the thread. :oops:
sgtrock

Postby TCampbell » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am

Eh, he/she's banned already. I left the stuff in because it was at least sorta creative. (Gisele really did use Facts of Life as early inspiration for Penny and Aggie. I've never seen it.)
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Lia S » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am

Not sure why it's a bit blurred.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Alice Macher » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Very clever, Lia. :idea:
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby Alice Macher » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm

This piece was intended for a multimedia fic Tamar and I had planned, in which Sara, Lisa, Jack and Brandi formed a band called "Yeah Bitches!". It ended up being more than we could handle, but here's the "official" group portrait by yours truly:

Alice Macher

Postby Lia S » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am

Well done, but I do have to ask what happened to Brandi's leg :shock:
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Lia S

Postby Alice Macher » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 am

Aliens. It was aliens. Definitely not bad foreshortening technique, nosiree. :oops:

Aliens
Alice Macher

Postby Makkabee » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 am

I think I'd add some text and make it their album cover. Maybe do a follow up piece for the back cover, add a song list.
Makkabee

Postby niagara » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 am

Hello! I've been a lurker for a few months now, but I suddenly decided to get an account now!

A lot of it has to do with the variable degrees of uncertainty as to what will happen to our "couple", Aggie and Penny. It's driving me insane!! We haven't heard anything from Penny's point of view in a while. And we barely get a glimpse of any of Penny showing any pleasure in the last 3 strips...yagh!! Well, clearly being an Agenny fan, this drove me into drawing some fan art to compensate all this uncertainty! I seriously couldn't sleep or concentrate until I finished this.

Context for the picture? Are they going to start something? Or did they just finish? IDK, I just wanted to draw Penny and Aggie! I apologize for it being on lined paper ><

I'd like to add that my Agenny anxiety really helped me draw this ><. I don't draw that often, so I've never drawn the female figure unclothed like this before, and I've never had the patience to draw more than one person in a picture before. Heck, I rarely ever draw bodies, period!

Anyways, I wanted to post this to see what people thought. Maybe it will help calm the nerves of a few of the Agenny shippers this weekend while we wait for Monday!
niagara

Postby Lia S » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 am

niagara wrote:Context for the picture? Are they going to start something? Or did they just finish?

Well, considering they don't look tired and are still wearing some clothing, I'd say... they haven't finished yet :lol:

I don't draw that often, so I've never drawn the female figure unclothed like this before, and I've never had the patience to draw more than one person in a picture before. Heck, I rarely ever draw bodies, period!

I don't believe that.

Is there more of your art online somewhere where I can look at it?
Lia S

Postby Alice Macher » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 am

That is stunning, niagara. Just so beautiful. ♥ The gentle, knowing expressions are exquisite and I can feel the love between these two. With no offence intended to T and Jason, it's how I'd always imagined it would be between them in the bedroom.

And I too have trouble believing you hardly ever draw. :) If it's true, you clearly have an innate gift you should nurture and continue to share.
Alice Macher

Postby niagara » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks Lia and Alice! I guess I should rephrase and say I haven't drawn in a good number of years. I used to draw a lot in jr. high and in the beginning of high school, but the amount of time I put into art fell drastically after that. Now I'm lucky if I complete a sketch once a year... :c

Glad you like it though! I definitely had fun drawing it :]
niagara

Postby griffon8 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 am

We definitely need to see more of your art, niagara. It's amazing. :shock:
Alice Macher wrote:^That's it, folks, griffon8 has won the thread. :lol:
griffon8

Postby Lia S » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 am

Niagara, it's a shame you don't draw much anymore, especially because you draw better than I ever did.

If it's a lack of ideas for what to draw rather than a lack of time, I definitely want to see more of your art, and if I do like it as much as I liked this, I need your help.
But, if it is a lack of time, forget I said this, no pressure ;) . Then just remember I said "wow".
Lia S

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion