Story Decay

The saga of the working-class adventurer.

Story Decay

Postby ahdok » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 am

Since there's not a lot of activity on this forum, I reckon I'll use it to invite you all to partake in some creative shenannigans. At least I assume that it's okay to have fun with the GA community as well as just discussing the (frankly rather awesome) comic.

Anyway, NaNoWriMo is fast approaching, and I really don't have the time to take part in it this year - so instead, I'm offering a lighter tighter creative writing challenge, and if you wanna take part, you're welcome. I'm calling it "Story Decay" and you can find out details HERE.

I'll whip up a logo for it sometime this weekend, to make the page more visually appealing :)

Keep having fun!
Living in this world, if I wasn't a little bit crazy, I'd go insane.
www.socksandpuppets.com for all my creative works.
ahdok

Re: Story Decay

Postby Xango » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 am

I'm one of those horrifically verbose writers who needs something like that, heh. Wish my schedule would allow it! :cry:
Xango

Postby ahdok » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 am

I put a date on it, because I'm the exact kind of person who says "I'll do that some day, yeah" - and then never gets around to it.

buut, if yo're super busy on those days, just pick other ones. I'm not fussy. :)
Living in this world, if I wasn't a little bit crazy, I'd go insane.
www.socksandpuppets.com for all my creative works.
ahdok

Postby adeena » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:44 am

o... why does the green tank seem to be empty? Was Payet in the green tube and he was removed now that he is dead? Prior comics made the green tube look like it was Syr'Nj not Payet. I'm confused...
adeena

Return to Guilded Age