Pullin A Rikk (2/3/12)

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

Pullin A Rikk (2/3/12)

Postby brasca » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 pm

I was right about the video game playing monster being a possible parole. Charlotte too, but I thought she was already working for AEGIS. Maybe she violated her probation since she's wearing a prison jumpsuit instead of those robes.

It's nice to see Tim respect Jared once since I don't think he's coming back from this and Feddyg probably will.
brasca

Re: Pullin A Rikk (2/3/12)

Postby retrophrenologist » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

They may as well install a revolving door in Charlotte's cell. :)
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Postby brasca » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 pm

retrophrenologist wrote:They may as well install a revolving door in Charlotte's cell. :)

Maybe she got into an altercation at a movie theater. People thought she was there to see Harry Potter and the Deadly Hollows and asked that one too many times so she snapped again.
brasca

Postby Alice Macher » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:02 pm

brasca wrote:Maybe she got into an altercation at a movie theater. People thought she was there to see Harry Potter and the Deadly Hollows and asked that one too many times so she snapped again.

Ha ha ha ha!

I can imagine the P&A Charlotte, pre-incarceration at least, doing the same thing.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Return to Fans