30 Jan 12: Hnn

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

30 Jan 12: Hnn

Postby retrophrenologist » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

I smiled at Ally trying to fit into her vinyl pants in panel 3, but laughed out loud when I noticed that she was wearing sweatpants in panel 4. :lol:
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Re: 30 Jan 12: Hnn

Postby brasca » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

I thought the Oberfs lived in Washington DC. Unless she's going to the airport that's a pretty long ride to San Francisco. She's putting on her old war paint, but I'm not sure how confronting Rumy as Allisin is supposed to work. At least we should get an explanation soon enough.
brasca

Postby Arky » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

brasca wrote:I thought the Oberfs lived in Washington DC. Unless she's going to the airport that's a pretty long ride to San Francisco. She's putting on her old war paint, but I'm not sure how confronting Rumy as Allisin is supposed to work. At least we should get an explanation soon enough.

I figure she's heading direct to AEGIS HQ, probably intending to find out WTF is going on and expecting to be able to catch a teleport to San Fran if Rumy really is out of control. Dressing as Allisin is probably a confidence thing. Other than Rikk, who other than dominant Ally could get through to Rumy?

Since we know that a teleport is not gonna happen... the question is what Ally's role is here? I have a really bad feeling that it will involve Feddyg somehow.
Arky

Postby brasca » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Arky wrote:
brasca wrote:I thought the Oberfs lived in Washington DC. Unless she's going to the airport that's a pretty long ride to San Francisco. She's putting on her old war paint, but I'm not sure how confronting Rumy as Allisin is supposed to work. At least we should get an explanation soon enough.

I figure she's heading direct to AEGIS HQ, probably intending to find out WTF is going on and expecting to be able to catch a teleport to San Fran if Rumy really is out of control. Dressing as Allisin is probably a confidence thing. Other than Rikk, who other than dominant Ally could get through to Rumy?

Since we know that a teleport is not gonna happen... the question is what Ally's role is here? I have a really bad feeling that it will involve Feddyg somehow.

Yes that probably does make more sense and she wouldn't know about anything else that's gone down in the last few hours. Her look might also be one for the purpose of intimidation if she intends to seek out Feddyg.
brasca

Return to Fans