I know (12/12/11)

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

Re: I know (12/12/11)

Postby oddtail » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 am

Zanosuke Kurosaki wrote:
sun tzu wrote:
Freemage wrote:
justvisiting wrote:...I'll just be over here in my little corner of denial. *rocks back and forth, hands over eyes and thumbs in ears*

Psst... there's room for two in this corner, right?

You'll be needing more room than that. :shock:

Yeaaaah, we're gonna have to convert this corner into a room. :(

I'm not joining you guys *yet*, but I'm considering it...
oddtail

Re:

Postby retrophrenologist » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Bo Lindbergh wrote:It's nothing that can't be solved with some more time travel. :twisted:

I think there's been enough time travel- maybe too much. What if the Hand is really another group of time travellers, working with General Julie' group to manipulate AEGIS, and the differences , and the story about them being hostile aliens is just a smokescreen? It's been theorized that Bellhop is actually Solson, Rumy's half-xenochiclet baby- the differences in appearance could be due to this being a future version of Solson.

Also, Mechtech's mouth is an upload progress bar. :)
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Re: I know (12/12/11)

Postby Ghoti » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 am

I haven't commented on the latest story developments 'cuz it'd be kinda pointless for me to write "WTF?!" over and over again, but I'll say this:

I don't know how many times I've thought "Oh shit, Will is going to die!" before, but this isn't one of them. I mean, right now, he's probably technically dead, but I'm pretty sure he'll get better. :P I wasn't even shocked when he was pulverized, more like "Oh. Hmm. Wonder what that'll accomplish?"
Ghoti

Previous

Return to Fans