Any game you like [Nov 7 2011]

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

Any game you like [Nov 7 2011]

Postby TappingtheLine » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Marc, haven't you noticed that Jesse is already playing you and winning?
TCampbell wrote:Not that they're not lovable, but that conversation isn't really between Di and her own breasts.
TappingtheLine

Re: Any game you like [Nov 7 2011]

Postby retrophrenologist » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Sneering Jesse has a really punchable face.
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Postby brasca » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 am

TappingtheLine wrote:Marc, haven't you noticed that Jesse is already playing you and winning?

And it's almost too easy. I have to wonder if Fitz told him about Marc having eyes for Shanna or if he deduced it himself. He seems to be an expert at reading body language.
brasca

Postby NickFortune » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Entirely beside the point, but I love Jesse's emotional range. Always a strong expression, always different from frame to frame, always very much under his control.

I know it's nothing we wouldn't expect from him given his skillset, but I think it comes across very well in this sequence.

(OK, I'll stop crawling now...)
NickFortune

Postby Arky » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 pm

brasca wrote:
TappingtheLine wrote:Marc, haven't you noticed that Jesse is already playing you and winning?

And it's almost too easy. I have to wonder if Fitz told him about Marc having eyes for Shanna or if he deduced it himself. He seems to be an expert at reading body language.

Deduced it himself, probably. The UST between Marc and Shanna was at its peak while Jesse was still in the team and it makes sense that he would have picked up on it even if others managed to fail to notice (or have just kept it to themselves).
Arky

Return to Fans