It's not about how he sees me (3 Oct 11)

Science-fiction fans discuss other science-fiction fans, who are fiction.

It's not about how he sees me (3 Oct 11)

Postby retrophrenologist » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 pm

It's the first appearance of the Cognomen family! (Yes, I know that 'Cognomen' almost certainly isn't really their name)

And I'll be the first one to make the only-half-joking suggestion that Jared's elder daughter is Brandi, from P&A.
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Re: It's not about how he sees me (3 Oct 11)

Postby brasca » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 pm

retrophrenologist wrote:It's the first appearance of the Cognomen family! (Yes, I know that 'Cognomen' almost certainly isn't really their name)

And I'll be the first one to make the only-half-joking suggestion that Jared's elder daughter is Brandi, from P&A.

I thought that too until I remembered that she only has brothers. Of course if Jared was Samantha's father that would be something.

Considering the title I wonder if were in for something lighthearted or if this is some sinister misdirection.
brasca

Postby TappingtheLine » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 am

Awesome! About time we had a Jared-focused story. I hope that's what this is, anyway.
TCampbell wrote:Not that they're not lovable, but that conversation isn't really between Di and her own breasts.
TappingtheLine

Postby Ghoti » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 pm

By the last panel, I thought to myself, "Hmm, younger daughter kinda looks like Jackie."

Then I scrolled down and read the title. :lol:

Also: "1 of ...?" Eeeevuhl.

(This is actually the only one; next story begins Wednesday.)
Ghoti

Postby danslepoubelle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 am

Jared's a class act. I'd be heartbroken if his family got caught in the middle of whatever bad stuff is about to go down
danslepoubelle

Return to Fans