Re-read week 179: Six Septembers Later Preview - 5

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re-read week 179: Six Septembers Later Preview - 5

Postby Topic Starter Robot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Six Septembers Later Preview 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Starter Robot

Re: Re-read week 179: Six Septembers Later Preview - 5

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 pm

I would've loved to see an excerpt from Tharqa's novel-in-progress, just to see how laughably dreadful it must've been.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Re: Re-read week 179: Six Septembers Later Preview - 5

Postby brasca » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:31 am

Alice Macher wrote:I would've loved to see an excerpt from Tharqa's novel-in-progress, just to see how laughably dreadful it must've been.

We can always imagine.

While time moved slowly in the Penny & Aggie universe it's a normal pace in Something Positive so this really is almost is 6 Septembers since Helen left by that timeline. Considering her outfit I have to wonder if she became an everyday hero like Nancy and Mike or she's just following that retro-future trend Daphne set. Regardless she was the character who got me interested in this webcomic and I'm completely satisfied in how things ended for her.

It's nice that things are working out for Marshall and Michelle although I'd like to know more about how they met since it seems so coincidental.

Next to Tharqa Jack's look changed the most even if he just has long hair now.

And I understand that Stan probably wanted to avoid certain people, but I would think as class president he'd be obligated to be there. I'm not sure if all schools are the same, but usually the senior class president is the one that coordinates all the reunions.

As for Tharqa she might have lost a lot of weight, but she's still as shameless as ever.
brasca

Return to General Discussion