Re-read week 141: Headhunt 3 - 8

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re-read week 141: Headhunt 3 - 8

Postby Topic Starter Robot » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Headhunt 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Starter Robot

Re: Re-read week 141: Headhunt 3 - 8

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 pm

How I miss Aggie's awful, awful poetry. :mrgreen:

Also LOL @Penny digging herself deeper and deeper as she tries to spare Aggie's feelings without actually lying.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby LadyObvious23 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:50 am

To be fair,Penny isn't good with creative stuff.

Sara's Mother is a piece of shit. She's going to make Sara hate her so much that she burns that bridge with her on it. God is she abusive. Cuz yeah being fired for being gay never-OH WAIT. Lesbians never get sexually assaulted he-OH WAIT THEY DO. Fuck her mother. I don't give two shits about her reasoning for this. But dear fucking god is she disgusting.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby timemonkey » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:35 pm

I hated her more and more with each appearance. Quitlbag just made everything a thousand times worse.
timemonkey

Postby brasca » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm

timemonkey wrote:I hated her more and more with each appearance. Quitlbag just made everything a thousand times worse.

Really? Quiltbag made Iseul more sympathetic or at the very least explained her behavior. Since she is bisexual she convinced herself that homosexuality is just a phase once she met Theodore. And as coming out speeches and receptions go this is probably one of the better ones.

While I agree with Aggie's assessment of her writing her sketches are hardly embarrassment. Perhaps this is why she focuses on visual arts later in the series.
brasca

Postby timemonkey » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:23 pm

If it was just THIS I would have been mildly annoyed but accepted it. Instead we're told Iseul never drops the subject, she's passive aggressively attacking Sarah's identity in every conversation they have. That's emotional abuse and teens have killed themselves over it. The fact that she's cheating on her husband with another woman just makes her a huge hypocrite and robs her of any sympathy or benefit of ignorance she might have otherwise had.
timemonkey

Return to General Discussion