Found on Tumblr: A P&A/QUILTBAG playlist

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Found on Tumblr: A P&A/QUILTBAG playlist

Postby Alice Macher » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:25 am

http://canoncompanions.tumblr.com/post/ ... le-podcast

Interesting take. I might add (since the blogger likes Avril Lavigne so much) "Nobody Home" for Helen's "Bussed Out" mini-arc. (It would also fit Helen's arcs in Something Positive.)

Also "If I Fell" (Evan Rachel Wood's cover from the Across the Universe: Deluxe Edition soundtrack) for "The Last Summer of Youth."

I may add songs later on.

What songs would you choose? (For expansiveness's sake, let's say that tracks for the second QUILTBAG chapter, and for the recently-completed "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel," are also eligible.)
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Re: Found on Tumblr: A P&A/QUILTBAG playlist

Postby Valerie » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:44 am

Penny:
Keri Hudson - Pretty Girl Rock

Aggie:
Ascetic Junkies - Gone Shootin

Charlotte:
Britt Nicole - When She Cries

Cyndi:
Mayday Parade - Black Cat
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby thebitterfig » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 am

Well, it needs Quinn The Eskimo at some point, and because soundtracks so often use covers, why not the Dead? Great 1986 performance.

Also, Stan's theme song might as well be Nick Lowe's All Men Are Liars. It's perhaps a bit country, but I think Stan would appreciate the irony.
The notes of this paradoxalist do not end here, however. He could not refrain from going on with them, but it seems to us that we may stop here. - Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground (trans. C. Garnett)
thebitterfig

Postby brasca » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Rereading the last chapter of Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel I imagine hearing Sara Bareilles' "Brave" playing in the background. It's not the song you'd associate with her in the beginning, but I'd like to think that's her song from here on out.
brasca

Return to General Discussion