I miss you guys. D:

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: I miss you guys. D:

Postby Artemisia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 pm

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes :)

I got adopted by one of the other cats in the household. She's very loving.

We finally isolated what kind of issues I'm facing regarding my mental health. I'm still processing the diagnosis, and really can't talk about it much yet.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife.
Artemisia

Postby Valerie » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Artemisia wrote:I want to thank all of you for your well wishes :)

I got adopted by one of the other cats in the household. She's very loving.

We finally isolated what kind of issues I'm facing regarding my mental health. I'm still processing the diagnosis, and really can't talk about it much yet.

Kitty!

I'm really glad to bear that you're making progress. If you decide that you're ready to talk about it, we're here to listen. Until then, good luck getting it sorted out.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Artemisia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Thank you Val :)

I'm struggling a lot of the time with just feeling awful. I have rather severe PTSD, and from what we can figure out, I've had it since I was very young. Between that and my constant attempts to 'translate' how I see things, it's been kind of hard to get my therapist to understand some of what's going on.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife.
Artemisia

Postby Valerie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Update on me: We should be moving into the new house in roughly a month. We finally got all the details worked out (bank loans, etc.), and there are just a few things that need to be fixed/updated before we move.

As much as I loathe moving, I'm going to be very happy when we do. This house doesn't have a furnace, so the bedroom and bathroom are the only warm rooms during winter. Living in a house with a real, working furnace is going to be amazing.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Lia S » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 am

Good luck, Artemisia.

That’s awesome, Val! It must be because of the time and place I grew up in, it seems weird to me that one can have internet but not heating in every room. And yet I know several people for who that is true. We don’t live in the 90s anymore.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Previous

Return to General Discussion