SBT, SBC 10: "Ohh, Melanie!"

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

SBT, SBC 10: "Ohh, Melanie!"

Postby CEOIII » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 am

1. Called it.

2. *atonal guitar riff* Well, here comes the pain.

So, where does Helen go from here? (Aside from the eye doctor.)
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
CEOIII

Re: SBT, SBC 10: "Ohh, Melanie!"

Postby TCampbell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:51 am

"'Called it?' But he DIDN'T call the Nerdrotica line! That was the whole--"

Just kidding. Really, this post is to apologize for the lateness. Technical and sleep-schedule issues.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby CEOIII » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:52 am

Now, you do realize this is making people miss P&A, right?
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
CEOIII

Postby brasca » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:25 am

CEOIII wrote:1. Called it.

2. *atonal guitar riff* Well, here comes the pain.

So, where does Helen go from here? (Aside from the eye doctor.)

1. Indeed, but I didn't think a paragraph about Melanie stealing time wouldn't be included unless it would come up later in the story.

2. Seeing as how this involved suicide and Helen was emotionally involved in trying to stop it I had a feeling Aubrey would grant a pass, but I didn't think she'd openly talk about her loss.

While I had hoped Helen might have made a difference here this outcome was more realistic. She cared more than most, but she didn't have the training and saying the wrong thing could be bad for everyone involved. Hopefully, she won't get discouraged and possibly find some direction out of this. She's almost finished with her communications degree, but if she has enough credits she could switch to a counseling major and graduate in another year.

If she doesn't talk to Nancy then maybe she'll pay Adrienne a visit. I'd like to see her again. And while I don't see her defying Aubrey's judgment her glasses don't look any different Six Septembers later. Maybe it's the same shape frame, but a different color.

TCampbell wrote:"'Called it?' But he DIDN'T call the Nerdrotica line! That was the whole--"

Just kidding. Really, this post is to apologize for the lateness. Technical and sleep-schedule issues.

Better late than never. I wanted to be the first one here. It's not that my interest is diminished, but unfortunately my work schedule recently changed so I couldn't stay up all night.
brasca

Postby TCampbell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Well, now, sure, Brasca, but it might've come up later in the story some other way.

And CEOIII, I don't mind it being missed a LITTLE!
TCampbell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion