Re-read week 105: Interventions 4 - 9

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re-read week 105: Interventions 4 - 9

Postby Topic Starter Robot » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Interventions 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Starter Robot

Re: Re-read week 105: Interventions 4 - 9

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:09 pm

So because Sara didn't beg Daphne for sex,she's a rapist? Run Sara! She's a dudebro in disguise!!

...Helen you could've avoided ALL OF THIS if you hadn't gotten fucking drunk and spilled a friend's secret. Too bad you just couldn't do that huh? Fucking idiot.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby brasca » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 pm

LadyObvious23 wrote:So because Sara didn't beg Daphne for sex,she's a rapist? Run Sara! She's a dudebro in disguise!!

...Helen you could've avoided ALL OF THIS if you hadn't gotten fucking drunk and spilled a friend's secret. Too bad you just couldn't do that huh? Fucking idiot.

Well considering the company Helen was keeping it was necessary to drink until they became tolerable. Unfortunately she is new to inebriation and didn't know her limit.

As for Daphne this is the best example that "nice guy syndrome" isn't just for guys.

And finally this is one of the many instances that even when Lisa is right she's so insufferable I'd need a popsicle if I was present in the room.
brasca

Postby Twitcher » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:25 am

5. You could have said six words, Daphne, "Would you go out with me." You even say you can handle rejection in a later strip, so why can't you handle being direct? Sounds like someone needs a daily dose of Dr. Nerdlove's advice column...
6. Christ, she actually reads PUA stuff? Ohhh, Daphne.
7. And why is Sara apologetic instead of justifiably angry here?
8. Thank god you aren't this dumb anymore, Helen.
9. Holy shit! It's Captain Obvious sailing the good ship No Duh, as my sister likes to say. Thank god he's finally pulled into port!
Twitcher

Return to General Discussion