Re-read week 91: Injustice Gang 2 - 7

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Re-read week 91: Injustice Gang 2 - 7

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 pm

I doubt Aggie'd like someone who knows full well that her girlfriend was being treated like shit by said person and nearly had her life ruined by said person.

Sure Stan minorally helped but the dude is DISGUSTING. I'd sooner stick my head in a toilet then touch'im. The fact she did says a whole lot about Lisa.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby timemonkey » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:54 pm

How is he disgusting? He doesn't like Penny, but he never deliberately hurt anyone.
timemonkey

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Really? He isn't eh?

Dude basically has the shittiest views on women that I've seen in a teenage boy. Treats women with little respect. Is nearly one of the grossest men in comic. He's disgusting.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby timemonkey » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Explain your position because I don't see it. All Stan is after is superficial approval in order to be popular and buff his applications to further his goal and his methods all work. He's not trying to hurt anyone, not trying to wreck anything and even catches onto Cyndi before the rest of them, though he doesn't grasp how low her game goes.
timemonkey

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Dude literally considers women objects. He's SKEEVY as fuck and awful. Quite frankly he's just a pile of douche.

Sexist creep. That's all he is. That's all he'll ever be.
LadyObvious23

Postby timemonkey » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Stan considers PEOPLE as tools to his goals. Except for his friends and Brandi. He wasn't invested in anyone else and had no reason to.
timemonkey

Previous

Return to General Discussion