Return of the Daughter of Complete the Sentence

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Return of the Daughter of Complete the Sentence

Postby Tamar » Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am

...Leaking Brain syndrome, which conventional medical science was powerless to treat. The only effective remedy was to bring the patient, securely bound with rope or cords, to Lynda for a...
Rebhel wrote:I happen to like Lisa BECAUSE of the way she speaks. If you don't get her, oh well... you are the one missing out.

Go ask Alice; I think she'll know.
Tamar

Postby Alice Macher » Fri May 09, 2014 7:13 pm

...brain-jam procedure which, although it may sound extremely painful, horrifically cannibalistic, or both, merely involves...
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby Artemisia » Fri May 09, 2014 7:38 pm

....shoving packing popcorn into the ears until such time as...
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife.
Artemisia

Postby Alice Macher » Fri May 09, 2014 8:32 pm

...the brain (figuratively) says, "Okay, fine, I'll stay, just stop with the godawful poetry." Aggie finally got the message after this had happened to the fifth friend she read to, so she signed up for a How to Write at Least Halfway Tolerable Poetry class, finding to her shock the instructor was none other than...
Alice Macher

Postby Artemisia » Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 pm

...Thr'thal, a Vogon! How could anyone possibly learn how to write decent poetry from a Vogon! In despair, Aggie decided to give up poetry all together and...
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
Artemisia

Postby Alice Macher » Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 am

...instead trained bacterial cultures to arrange themselves into patterns which, viewed under a microscope, produced erotic high fantasy western picaresque narratives which never told quite the same story twice. Soon, "slides," as the press dubbed these works, became a runaway sensation, and Aggie used 20% of her royalties to fund research in dowsing for...
Alice Macher

Postby Artemisia » Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 pm

...General Tso's Chicken. She was able to find a massive vein of the tasty dish in...
Artemisia

Postby Alice Macher » Sun May 11, 2014 7:39 pm

...General Tsao's headquarters, where she confronted him. "How can you justify taking the lives of so many helpless chickens?" she asked. "Oh Ms. D'Amour, you naive granola girl," he said, "the dish isn't made of real chicken; it's made from 100% hydrodesulfurized...
Alice Macher

Postby Artemisia » Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 pm

...grapes. These grapes were specially grown in the winter months through the studious use of...
Artemisia

Postby Tamar » Mon May 12, 2014 5:46 pm

...radiation and antimatter channeled directly from the Van Allen radiation belt." --"Buh--wuh--huh," said Aggie, "that's crazy dangerous; no wonder this 'food'stuff appears, on closer inspection, to glow black light. And ohmigod, it's starting to shoot out...
Rebhel wrote:I happen to like Lisa BECAUSE of the way she speaks. If you don't get her, oh well... you are the one missing out.

Go ask Alice; I think she'll know.
Tamar

Postby Artemisia » Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

...yogurt- all natural fruit on the bottom yogurt! This caused a massive run on...
Artemisia

Postby Alice Macher » Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

...the banks the dairy companies used. It was chaos, just like in Disney's Mary Poppins, except that it didn't end with anyone surrendering their carnation, nor going loopy, nor causing any elderly bank presidents to die laughing, although one did float out of his chair and...
Alice Macher

Postby LadyObvious23 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 am

...slowly turned into a cloud that then rained on everyone. Causing a horrible electrical shock for a very unlucky....
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 am

...chicken, who ended up electrically charged. The poor chicken was suddenly and extremely attracted to...
Artemisia

Postby Alice Macher » Wed May 14, 2014 10:39 am

...Charles. Since mating between them wasn't possible, Charles conferred with Inky (Aggie's mouse) as to the best way of letting the chicken down easy (and not getting electrocuted in revenge), and they decided it would be best to...
Alice Macher

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion