:D

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: :D

Postby Hexr » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 pm

I made a huge post here, but my connection crapped out and lost the post. I want to go home :'(

Anyway, here's some of mine. I'm only including the ones that are in English. I must point out my parents are my Facebook friends and I don't post anything dirty.

"Sitting in Strategic Management class, marveling at how inadequately my looks and behavior, I am not satisfied with it."
"I must inform I'm coming."
"Daily magazines roks my bicycle. I seriously hope you don’t ruin my knee. Oh, Susanna And when we'll see where you're coming from."
"I must say, this"
"[Name] commented on your status I soooooo know it's an old conversation and efficiently whatever the situation. Jack Churchill I aim to find out about it."
"Kate Moss has apparently said Nothing happens in time, so that you bring your game."
"Tell your friends you love the merchandise."
And for all my Americans, "Ever had beaten me with the United States of America, the selfproclaimed greatest country on Earth."
retrophrenologist wrote:
Hexr wrote:As a side note, I don't think I like that Wesley guy. He's got too much of Comic Relief / Replacement Scrappy thing going on.

Give him some time.
Hexr

And now... for Twitter!

Postby Alice Macher » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:38 pm

So I found myself wondering whether there was a similar website for Twitter, and sure enough, there is. It's called That can be my next tweet!

Let's see what it coughs up from my tweets...

----

"Tell me about Lot's daughters, and Lisa as a lady would call reverse racism, this impresses me: Huh?"

"For the absolutely BEST time. Almost wished her first thought with hormonally-crazed teen girls should!"

"I'm sure was gracious. After Dark In fact, why did I-- ...but that makes me about her conscience!"

"And so much Cheerios? I look of early to each other as a way this were it w/another publisher?"

"I'm so much different in Ye Olde English. And maybe a man'd hit a new Tharqa is, as Aaron the lettering."

"A kidney stone from me. Even Harder. Griev'n Carper. Weavin' Sharper. The Wicked Years: Congratulations?"

"So when I'm grateful you like you! More than not unfaithful! As Vanessa once said on the weird BDSM bit."

"I love you. <3 your love! ................................I'll be wed! So it took that G-force."
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby svenman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 am

Looks like the kind of facebook and twitter updates which upon seeing when re-reading your latest ones in the morning make you realize you're somnambulistic. :)
svenman

Postby Valerie » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:49 am

Alice: I added the Twitter one to the first post. Thanks!

"djsfhdjskfsdk just saw movie theater? No, we're nowhere near a movie theater."

"I'm tired of explaining myself to us but still expect us jerks."

"That means he isn't going to do catering? Yes, we can't balance a good at the seams of our menu in Braille without inquiry. I love this"

"Yesterday, I have blood on Facebook."

"Maybe it's MY autistic sister about themselves an attempt to alter time/biology so that"

"I am impressed with her because he's trying to help, but I don't have a child. I had a helping hand cramps."

"At least make life slightly easier on my porch."
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Doc Harleen » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 pm

I've been amused by this app too! Here are some from mine:

"I had wanted to sit in the room all very sweet."

"You are so was I; I know when you'll be back in class because bell peppers are the best."

"I haven't seen it was like to pledge me, Argentina. I'd highly recommend it!"

"I haven't thought about that episode in case there is breaking and made me feel a bit bored already included laughing punching swearing vocabulary could use makeup or Application not an actually meet this thread is available."

"Is anyone else completely full of turkey or whatever your wall so I am clearly terrible at angry because someone drove through day one before."

"This would involve wearing a lovely Thanksgiving weekend, and I posted something from the South."

"I haven't watched Frequently enough, without even heard of one big fuckoff onion."

"Hey, lady friends that I just like cooking veggies. I'm getting sleepy!"

"Want to the Bread with Butter."

Apparently, I talk about food a lot?
Doc Harleen

Postby Valerie » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Doc Harleen wrote:Apparently, I talk about food a lot?

Apparently, I talk about sex a lot. We should team up!

Incestuous, rough sex apparently. o_o

"Vaginas/vulvas are treated pretty good at my grandma's front of my bf and what i do we ARE both very aggressive and very good to each other and that"

Also, this was pretty good, I think: "And [cousin's name], who probably has like 80 flaws whaaaat"

And this one sums up everything I talk about pretty well: "Sexism, ableism, racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc."

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Alice Macher » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:44 am

"Lucy is too much wiser & xkcd are both now on. Me: But he didn't make the inevitable shift to being."

"If you're going to speak of extended girl/girl makeouts, right? ...Right? : D Congratulations and more!"

"Now I'm glad you're going to be done with even FEWER funny bits."

"Starving children in panel makes me so much joy through your death!" [What the--? Cyndi, stop messing with the bot.]

"I'm imagining you again? --Don't answer that."
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby Valerie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Alice Macher wrote:"Lucy is too much wiser & xkcd are both now on. Me: But he didn't make the inevitable shift to being."

"If you're going to speak of extended girl/girl makeouts, right? ...Right? : D Congratulations and more!"

"Now I'm glad you're going to be done with even FEWER funny bits."

"Starving children in panel makes me so much joy through your death!" [What the--? Cyndi, stop messing with the bot.]

"I'm imagining you again? --Don't answer that."

Those last two are amazing. XD

As usual.

Valerie

Previous

Return to General Discussion