Cyndi's Soul Mate

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Cyndi's Soul Mate

Postby MeganKoumori » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I hope Cyndi doesn't have Internet Access in the Loony Bin. I read number four of this article from today's Cracked and immediately thought of our own resident Cuckoo Bird. She'd totally love this guy and this idea of trolling suicide message boards.
Alice Macher wrote:I hereby found the new religion of MeganKoumorism. Bow down, ye faithful, and worship her!

MeganKoumori's Hunchback Fansite Here
MeganKoumori

Re: Cyndi's Soul Mate

Postby TCampbell » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 am

Not too dissimilar to a real-life story which was part of the research on Cyndi.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Valerie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

TCampbell wrote:Not too dissimilar to a real-life story which was part of the research on Cyndi.

Yeeees? :D
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Trefle » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Sounds interesting, T.

However, as the article in the Cracked goes? terrifying. >_< I doubt Cyndi will love the troll. If any, it may perhaps make a contest on who's able to drive people faster....
.......*brr*
Trefle

Postby TCampbell » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 am

It was referenced a little bit in the start of the journal entry in "Cyndi and Charlotte." I'm afraid I found the details too disturbing to want to look it up again now.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Alice Macher » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:11 am

Back then, as I recall, T had linked (in the old Q&A thread lost to the May 2011 hack) to an article from a UK tabloid about some sociopath in Japan who similarly counselled numerous people online to kill themselves. Hence Cyndi's "There's supposed to be a guy in Japan who's pushed thousands of people into the pool."
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Return to General Discussion