The unofficial bad day thread.

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The unofficial bad day thread.

Postby Pink Freud » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 am

Yeah, the Trulicity my doc put me on a number of months ago is about 600 bucks for a month's supply, but I have medicare and medicaid, so it only costs me about ten or twenty bucks, I think. But i didn't get that through Obamacare, I got it because of my disability back in 2006. Mark's been trying to get on the exchange for awhile, but it is a nightmare to try in Texas, at least for him so far.
Said he'd come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said how can you save the world from itself?
Pink Freud

Postby LadyObvious23 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 pm

*pointed out racism in Gynostar*....*comments get deleted*

http://www.gynostar.com/
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby Valerie » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:56 pm

It's been over a year and I still catch myself referring to Dad in present tense.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:15 am

*hugs* It gets...sort of easier. I used to do that for my baby brother.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby Valerie » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:08 am

Caitlyn Jenner won Woman of the Year. There is transphobia everywhere.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Regarding my above post: *does a tiny victory dance*
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (42.9 KiB) Viewed 10987 times

As usual.

Valerie

Postby Valerie » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:00 am

Had to put my grandma's dog down last night. She was bleeding into her stomach, probably cancer. She was a good dog, so I feel bad for her, but I think I feel even worse for my Mammaw. She's a very sensitive person, so she's... not taking it well.

As usual.

Valerie

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Being deliberately misgendered and told that I'm a man http://candicomics.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 7&start=90 like shut up. :evil:
LadyObvious23

Postby Lia S » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Sorry to read that, Val.

I’m not sure it would be better if dogs lived longer than people :/ .
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby LadyObvious23 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 pm

I got banned from the fucking Menage a 3 forum for hate speech. And I didn't fucking make one. But I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the Friendzone doesn't exist somehow is one. But whatever.
LadyObvious23

Postby brasca » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:00 pm

You weren't banned for denying the existence of the "friendzone." Saying things like "fucking straight ass white males," however, is a form of hate speech which is why you are banned from the Pixie Trix board.

It's too bad since Sticky Dilly Buns introduced an intersex character and Dillon's less than enlightened opinion of Angel's gender fluidity would have definitely sparked some lively discussion.
brasca

Postby LadyObvious23 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Except WOW I WAS DESCRIBING A DEMOGRAPHIC FOR WHICH GAMES HAVE BEEN HEAVILY PANDERED TO. AS WELL AS THE GENERAL GROUP THAT USES THE TERM "FRIENDZONE" AND THINK IT'S REAL. IT IS NOT HATE SPEECH. BUT CALLING ME A TROLL AND NASTY ABLEIST SLURS IS SOMEHOW FINE. ALONG WITH OBJECTIFYING WOMEN IN ANY FORM OF MEDIA. BUT WHATEVER.

AND THE WAY THE INTERSEX CHARACTER WAS INTRODUCED WAS TRANSPHOBIC AS FUCK LIKE DILLON IS.
LadyObvious23

Postby brasca » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:05 am

Well if you weren't banned for overreacting about social interaction and friendship then you probably would be for comments related to that strip. Most people myself included think Dillon is being insensitive, but we can comment calmly and maturely about it.
brasca

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:30 am

He was being TRANSPHOBIC. Not insensitive. TRANSPHOBIC. Blatantly such.

Pointing out something is sexist isn't an overreaction. -____- So I guess ableist slurs aren't? Or sexist shit isn't either? Or going out of their way to call me nasty slurs and such?
LadyObvious23

Postby brasca » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:40 am

I think you have Angel mistaken with Ramona. Angel is gender fluid and identifies as a male most of the time and Dillon is being insensitive about that. Ramona, however, just revealed she is intersex and Dillon never criticized her for that.
brasca

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion