The unofficial bad day thread.

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The unofficial bad day thread.

Postby Artemisia » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:26 am

LadyO....I hope things get better :( I'm not sure I can offer any other help.

Val...yeah, C is the only viable answer there, but the reality is that a diverse workforce means 1) more customers since people are more willing to shop where they see similar people, 2) greater diversity of viewpoints, and 3) a greater chance of getting and retaining talented workers.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife.
Artemisia

Postby LadyObvious23 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Idiot Boy destroyed our air conditioner. He didn't listen to Mom and broke it. Just fucking GREAT!!!

Did I mention that it's 94 fucking degrees outside? Yeah. He wants to kill us.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby LadyObvious23 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:48 am

Just found out that a friend *abused another friend of mine. Which surprises me because he seemed so nice. Don't they all though?

*Sexual abuse. Accused another friend of shit he didn't do and has outted himself as a bully.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:02 am

Unfortunately, yes.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
Artemisia

Postby Valerie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:55 am

Ugh, business plans are boring.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Anyone here know what I would need to do to get guardianship of one or more minors? 15 and 16 years old, if that helps.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.
Valerie

Postby Artemisia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 am

I suspect that you would need to talk to a lawyer about that.
Artemisia

Postby Lia S » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:48 am

It’s probably easier if the current guardian wants to give them up. Otherwise, AFAIK it’s only possible when the abuse or neglect is bad enough that CPS would want to move them, and then it’s not certain you would be the one getting to look after them. They might have to go back when the situation changes, too, but that’s not likely to be an issue when they’ll be adults in three years.

If they’re in a dangerous situation, talk to CPS and worry about guardianship later (but do tell you can provide a home). If they’re unhappy but “safe”, it’s not going to happen.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:24 pm

My cats might not have a safe place to stay. Just fucking great.
LadyObvious23

Postby LadyObvious23 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Well four got good homes to stay at. That's the good news. The bad news is that Hiei and Squee were thrown away by some assholes.
LadyObvious23

Postby Valerie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am

Morgan's brother had another suicide attempt, so we're in California. We're going to try to convince him to go back to Kentucky with us. He had an attempt about six months ago and wouldn't come with us then. We think the change in scenery would help him at least a little. Anyone have any advice?

As usual.

Valerie

Postby Twitcher » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Try and get him hooked up with a good psychotherapist.
Twitcher

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:51 am

"YOU'RE NOT AGREEING WITH ME SO THAT MAKES YOU CRAZY!!!"

....wow. Thanks for the ableism! Because I don't approve of kids under 18 years old having sex with those years older? 17/18 kids thing by the way. Nice baiting. Cuz after all. That's totally what I'm talking about. Nah,nah nah....I'm just batshit insane.

You totally got me! -_____-
Last edited by LadyObvious23 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyObvious23

Postby Lia S » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:30 am

LO, the problem is not that I disagree with you, it is that you’re harassing me in PM and deliberately misinterpreting what I say while you’re doing that. Yes, I told you your behaviour towards me reminded me of people with borderline I’ve known, and that I need you to stop sending me messages because of that. Now you’re taking that back to public, it’s already the second time you’re misinterpreting that statement as being about your opinion rather than about your behaviour. (And that shows exactly what I mean.)

Have fun being the *only* person on my block list for this forum. (It’s set up so I have to click to see your public posts, and your PMs automatically get deleted before I see them)

To everyone else: this is the last thing I will say about LO. Please don’t respond and turn this conflict into a big forum drama.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Idiot Boy's roommate accidentally let my cat outside. Yaaay. The Twins,my other cats,are still missing and we may never find them.
LadyObvious23

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion