The unofficial bad day thread.

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The unofficial bad day thread.

Postby LadyObvious23 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:43 pm

I really hope I'm wrong. I don't wanna lose my home. Our pets will be taken away. And Joxer is 14. :cry:
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 pm

:( I hope you don't either...I hope that whatever is going on will be worked out.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife.
Artemisia

Postby LadyObvious23 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

I dunno. I posted the go fundme link in hopes someone could help. But....I might be homeless...fuck...fuck...FUCK...why?!

Because my Mother's ex hates me and Mom? Because he wants me dead? Is that it?!

I don't get why he would do this to us. It's just not fair! Dear fucking god...I...I dunno what to do...I might...I dunno....I...someone help?

Please? Anyone?

Someone?

Help
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'
LadyObvious23

Postby mikbuster » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Was told yesterday that grandma wasn't doing well again. Today I checked to see how mom was doing, figuring on more news about grandma. The news is that she has renal failure and my aunt has told the nursing home not to take her to the clinic and to keep her comfortable. I know that means soon. I just don't know whether to take off work now so I can see her or if I can wait until the weekend. :cry:

*hugs L. O.*
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
mikbuster

Postby LadyObvious23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:39 am

*hugs*

I wanna cry.....my tax return is going to help pay for the house...
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 am

I wish I could help HUGS.
There was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad she was homicidal.
Artemisia

Postby Pink Freud » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:33 am

Grah. Went back into the ER Monday at midnight with shortness of breath again. They said it was my blood pressure among other things, so I guess now I have to finally admit that I am actually Type 2 diabetic. I got arrogant a the end of December and stopped taking my meds, and that's most likely the reason for it all, though I got them to give me a new blood pressure medication because Metoprolol was making me have nightmares about people decapitating each other and dead people screaming in my face. I was beginning to think I was finally losing my mind until I read that it was a side effect of that drug.
Pink Freud

Postby Twitcher » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Mom died on the tenth. It was very sudden. Until then, Dad, Sis and I thought things were on the upswing for us. Mom was too exhausted to think the same. I'm so scared at what might happen to us without her.
Twitcher

Postby LadyObvious23 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss.
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:28 am

HUGS...I'm so sorry to hear that.
Artemisia

Postby LadyObvious23 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 am

Idiot Boy is drunk and he's being a cocksmith. He's literally told me that he's better than me. And that everyone thinks I'm 'weird'. Yeah like I didn't fucking know that.
LadyObvious23

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:08 am

I'm a loser. My brother is completely right about me. I can't do anything right and I don't understand why I'm still alive.
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:08 am

LadyObvious23 wrote:I'm a loser. My brother is completely right about me. I can't do anything right and I don't understand why I'm still alive.

You know, I've tended to think of myself like that too...it's taken me until fairly recently to start figuring out what is "wrong" with me...you're not a looser. You're just taking a long time to figure out who and what you are and are going to be.
Artemisia

Postby LadyObvious23 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:59 am

My brother has been....he keeps telling me how awful I am. And I believe him.
LadyObvious23

Postby Artemisia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm

I've often found that people who need to put others down in that fashion are, themselves, lacking a lot inside and are trying to make themselves feel better by hurting others.

Basically, he's telling you that you're "a loser" because he wants to feel better about himself because, in reality, his biggest fear is that he's a much bigger loser and you really aren't.

I'm not sure if any of this helps.
Artemisia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion