The unofficial bad day thread.

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The unofficial bad day thread.

Postby Pink Freud » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 am

Yeah that's pretty much what she described to me. God, I hope I don't need a pacemaker.
Said he'd come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said how can you save the world from itself?
Pink Freud

Postby Lia S » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:41 am

I hope it will all be OK without anything invasive needing to be done to you.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Aw, Pink. I'm glad you caught it before it became too serious. I'm sure they'll get you fixed up after all those appointments.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Pink Freud » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 am

Thanks.
Said he'd come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said how can you save the world from itself?
Pink Freud

Postby Lia S » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am

I have osteoporosis. Why do I have osteoporosis.

Well I guess I’ll take a walk to contemplate the question, sitting on my butt isn’t going to help.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm

My. TOOTH HURTS.
I've had a toothache since last night. I decided that I want to go to the emergency dentist tomorrow, but I forgot that I agreed to go with my sister to get her IUD put in, so I won't have time before work, and tomorrow is Morgan's birthday so we're gonna get dinner after work. I'm sad about this.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 am

I got a tooth ripped out of my head. :D
This is actually a good thing because *points to previous post*, but it doesn't seem good enough to put in the "happy things" thread, so...

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Lia S » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:52 am

I’m glad you’re in less pain now. <3
Lia S

Postby Kamino Neko » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Less a bad day than a bad week. And change.

Influenza A leading to pneumonia, leading to 9 days in hospital. (Annoyingly, I had to actually be kind of belligerent to get admitted...the RT wanted to get me out of there ASAP and argued with me when I said 'no, that's really the best I can do'.)
Can you hear me boy? Your devil is here!

Valerie wrote:You're in my harem, right? :oops:
Kamino Neko

Postby Pink Freud » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Wore a heart monitor for a week, and it wasn't so bad as I thought it'd be. No one's called me about it for Jack diddly squat though to tell me if things are good or bad. Still feeling so bad I can't get out bed most times though.

Oh and the roommate went to the hospital about a swollen toe and now he's gonna be in there for two weeks after they cut a third of his foot off. So yeah there's that.
Pink Freud

Postby Pink Freud » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm

OK well he was wrong, they only had to cut another toe off. And this seems to be his attitude about it so far..

Edit: NM, image was apparently so huge it broke the tables. It was a text convo of me asking "Feeeling better?" and him replying, "Lighter."
Pink Freud

Postby Valerie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 am

That's (relatively) good!

I'm in Utah, on the way to Califirnua to get Morgan's suicidal brother. He attempted twice last year, and he finally agreed to move in with us. He says he'll try it out for about a month, then he'll decide if he wants to stay, go somewhere else, or off himself.

So, basically, I've got about a month to turn a suicidal person into a happy one without the aid of professionals (because he refuses to see anyone).

I sound a lot more bitter about it than I actually am. I think it's just how I cope.

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Lia S » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 pm

@Pink Freud:

I hope you get some useful information from wearing that thing. And it is good to have a roommate with a sense of humor even when he’s not entirely complete anymore :P .

@Valerie:

Oh maaaaaaaaan.
Lia S

Postby Pink Freud » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Haha thanks Lia. Haven't heard anything from them yet but I probably won't until my appt with the cardiologist on the 1st. First time I saw him he wanted to put me on antianxiety meds because he was apparently more than half-convinced that's what it all was.

Val: Good luck.
Pink Freud

Postby Valerie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 am

I'm never going to stop having dreams about Dad, am I?

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion