Off-topic: Happy things

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

Postby Adrishiana » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

Captain LeBubbles wrote:
Adrishiana wrote:What kind of cookies?

Double-chocolate chocolate chip. With white chocolate chips. They stopped carrying them a few years ago, and I was all

but then I was in a few days ago and they had them again, so I was all

OMG. Please stay forever.

I like their raspberry cheesecake whatchamacallit cookies, but I can only eat one.
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby Captain LeBubbles » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

Adrishiana wrote:
Captain LeBubbles wrote:

Double-chocolate chocolate chip. With white chocolate chips. They stopped carrying them a few years ago, and I was all

[img]

[img]

OMG. Please stay forever.

I like their raspberry cheesecake whatchamacallit cookies, but I can only eat one.

According to the person I spoke to, those were the ones that got discontinued in favor of dis-discontinuing the fudge chip double chocolate whatevers. D:
A wild LeBubbles appeared!
Hexr wrote:Also, while you are all awesome people, I would like to applaud Captain Awesome LeBubbles. Sir, you're awesome, sir!

My LJ My DevART My Tumblr
Captain LeBubbles

Postby Adrishiana » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 am

As long as Lindt keeps making their raspberry filled chocolate bars, I can handle that!

(Actually, I would really be sad if they discontinued their peanut butter cookies.)
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby Kamino Neko » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 am

Captain LeBubbles wrote:Image

Mein gott, it's too cute. *'splodes*
Can you hear me boy? Your devil is here!

Valerie wrote:You're in my harem, right? :oops:
Kamino Neko

Postby Adrishiana » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 am

Ooh, here is a happy thing. I found a recipe to make cookies very like those formerly sold by Subway, and by making them myself I can make smaller cookies. :D
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby Captain LeBubbles » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 am

Adrishiana wrote:Ooh, here is a happy thing. I found a recipe to make cookies very like those formerly sold by Subway, and by making them myself I can make smaller cookies. :D

\o/

Kamiko Neko wrote:Mein gott, it's too cute. *'splodes*

Oh dear, not another one. *goes to fetch vacuum and glue*

edit: Tacking on more happy here= Scott "Fanservice" Bakula, who came onto my music player at the same time I was reading a thread about fanservice. The irony involved with that was almost as happy-making as our increasingly convoluted excuses to make him take his shirt off back during a Star Trek RP I used to be in, so OF COURSE I knew that I must share.
Hexr wrote:Also, while you are all awesome people, I would like to applaud Captain Awesome LeBubbles. Sir, you're awesome, sir!

Captain LeBubbles

Postby Lia S » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 am

Alice Macher wrote:I got accepted into the Master of Social Work program at U. of Toronto. ^__^

Great! Congratulations and good luck!
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Louisa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 am

Captain LeBubbles wrote:

Your doodles make me happy. Please stay.

Other happy things: I'm volunteering as a museum tour guide right now. Yesterday I had the biggest tour group I've ever had, and it went really well. Then because the museum were kind of short-staffed I offered to hang around and do other useful things after I finished my tour, which turned out to be an awesome way to spend the afternoon. I got to be useful to the museum and to the visitors, which was nice, and afterwards I ended up going for coffee with one of the other volunteers.

Also I get to see my little brother today. Haven't seen him in a while because he's off at college.

Also, said little brother is at drama college, and just got the lead role in the next play they're putting on. I'm so proud of him.
Louisa

Postby Doc Harleen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 am

Captain LeBubbles wrote:edit: Tacking on more happy here= Scott "Fanservice" Bakula, who came onto my music player at the same time I was reading a thread about fanservice. The irony involved with that was almost as happy-making as our increasingly convoluted excuses to make him take his shirt off back during a Star Trek RP I used to be in, so OF COURSE I knew that I must share.

You just reminded me of another happy thing. I found out about a week or so ago that Scott Bakula is coming to a local convention. I nearly exploded. (I'm a HUGE Quantum Leap fan.)

Also, I will add to the list of people who think your drawings are freaking adorable!
Doc Harleen

Postby CJ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 am

Alice: Congrats! I have a friend who is currently in grad school for social work. She is stressed out as all get-out (although, she was that way in college, too, so that may not be any different), but she absolutely loves it.
Alice Macher wrote:CJ gets a shiny, gold-plated Internet and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Hexr wrote:I think I'm in love with you, CJ. Hope you don't mind.
CJ

Postby Captain LeBubbles » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 am

Doc Harleen wrote:
Captain LeBubbles wrote:edit: Tacking on more happy here= Scott "Fanservice" Bakula, who came onto my music player at the same time I was reading a thread about fanservice. The irony involved with that was almost as happy-making as our increasingly convoluted excuses to make him take his shirt off back during a Star Trek RP I used to be in, so OF COURSE I knew that I must share.

You just reminded me of another happy thing. I found out about a week or so ago that Scott Bakula is coming to a local convention. I nearly exploded. (I'm a HUGE Quantum Leap fan.)

Also, I will add to the list of people who think your drawings are freaking adorable!

OHMYGOSHTAKEMEWITHYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU. *clings*

Honestly, I got into Quantum Leap because the friend at said roleplay kept crossing over Archer and Beckett and I wanted to know what was going on, and fell in love with him enough that I finally broke down and watched Star Trek: Fanservice a few months later.

Now I'm gonna add Porthos the Beagle and Trip Tucker's Ridiculous Accent to the list of things that make me happy.

edit: Oh, and congratulations Louisa! That sounds like it was awesome!

Captain LeBubbles

Postby Doc Harleen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Captain LeBubbles wrote:
Doc Harleen wrote:

Honestly, I got into Quantum Leap because the friend at said roleplay kept crossing over Archer and Beckett and I wanted to know what was going on, and fell in love with him enough that I finally broke down and watched Star Trek: Fanservice a few months later.

Bubbles, if you can make it up north for April, we can absolutely squee over Scott Bakula together. :D

The Scotties Tournament of Hearts started today. Very excited!
Doc Harleen

Postby Captain LeBubbles » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am

Doc Harleen wrote:
Captain LeBubbles wrote:
Doc Harleen wrote:

Bubbles, if you can make it up north for April, we can absolutely squee over Scott Bakula together. :D

The Scotties Tournament of Hearts started today. Very excited!

*starts walking*

Captain LeBubbles

Postby Adrishiana » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 am

1. I have soup!
2. I smell like chocolate!
3. I had a good night out at B&N (yep). The people at the table next to me had just discovered celebrity deadpools, and the resulting conversation was rather entertaining.
4. Citrus (not, I should add, citronella) candles!
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby Kamino Neko » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 am

Adrishiana wrote:4. Citrus (not, I should add, citronella) candles!

Oh, where gotten? I <3 citrus scent, those sound nice. (My mom loves vanilla, which I hate, so it'd be nice to be able to give myself a bit of relief with something that's unlikely to set off my asthma. >_>)
Can you hear me boy? Your devil is here!

Valerie wrote:You're in my harem, right? :oops:
Kamino Neko

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion