Page 209 of 213

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:38 pm
by Valerie
Lia: Aww, happy love story! :D That's awesome!

Bubbles: HIIII!

Some of us hang out in the chatroom if you guys wanna pop in and talk now and then.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:43 am
by Captain LeBubbles
Valerie wrote:Lia: Aww, happy love story! :D That's awesome!

Bubbles: HIIII!

Some of us hang out in the chatroom if you guys wanna pop in and talk now and then.


Where is this chat? I can't find it.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 am
by Valerie

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am
by Valerie
I got my permit yesterday!
Yeah, you guys might not know this about me, but I've never had any desire to drive. I'm gonna be 27 in a couple months and just got my permit.

And I practiced driving tonight! For a whole hour! And I didn't even crash!!

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:38 pm
by svenman
Valerie wrote:I got my permit yesterday!

Congratulations Val! :D

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:04 am
by mikbuster
Make sure to hit the pedal on the right as hard as possible when pulling into a parking space :wink: :twisted:

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:08 pm
by Lia S
Awesome, Val!

I am very close to 34 now, and have no permit <.<

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:26 pm
by Valerie
Lia S wrote:Awesome, Val!

I am very close to 34 now, and have no permit <.<


Hey, it's okay. I'm almost 27. Hell, my great aunt doesn't have a license. I don't think she ever has.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:28 pm
by Captain LeBubbles
Valerie wrote:
Lia S wrote:Awesome, Val!

I am very close to 34 now, and have no permit <.<


Hey, it's okay. I'm almost 27. Hell, my great aunt doesn't have a license. I don't think she ever has.


Wait you're younger than me? I could have sworn you were older.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm
by svenman
Hey Bubbles! Long time no see.

Of course, Lia lives in a country where you can get about anywhere you'd want to by biking, walking, public transport or a combination of these...

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:38 pm
by Captain LeBubbles
So, I've been thinking ever since returning to the board how to make this post.. I was hoping to wait till it came up in conversation but the conversation isn't going anything like the way I need it to to bring it up so I guess I'll just. Go for it? Thing is.

-points at signature- That sir wasn't as far off the mark as we thought, back when we thought I was mostly straight and mostly a girl.

I've been going by Theo these days. And I guess it belongs in the happy thread because I'm much happier since it happened.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:08 pm
by svenman
Oh, wow. Good on you, then, and congratulations! *offers high five*

By the way, happy thing for me, though by now two weeks old: new job after 16 months of being unemployed. I'm quite pleased with the new job so far, and not only because of the obvious improvement over having none.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:18 pm
by Valerie
Captain LeBubbles wrote:
Valerie wrote:
Lia S wrote:Awesome, Val!

I am very close to 34 now, and have no permit <.<


Hey, it's okay. I'm almost 27. Hell, my great aunt doesn't have a license. I don't think she ever has.


Wait you're younger than me? I could have sworn you were older.


I could've sworn you were younger than me. o_o You just have that youthful spirit, I guess. Fire in your belly and all that.

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 pm
by Valerie
Captain LeBubbles wrote:So, I've been thinking ever since returning to the board how to make this post.. I was hoping to wait till it came up in conversation but the conversation isn't going anything like the way I need it to to bring it up so I guess I'll just. Go for it? Thing is.

-points at signature- That sir wasn't as far off the mark as we thought, back when we thought I was mostly straight and mostly a girl.

I've been going by Theo these days. And I guess it belongs in the happy thread because I'm much happier since it happened.


That's awesome! I'm happy that you're happier! (I'll try to use the correct pronouns for you, but I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance in case I get it wrong.)

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:22 pm
by Valerie
svenman wrote:Oh, wow. Good on you, then, and congratulations! *offers high five*

By the way, happy thing for me, though by now two weeks old: new job after 16 months of being unemployed. I'm quite pleased with the new job so far, and not only because of the obvious improvement over having none.


Congratulations on the new job!