Off-topic: Happy things

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

Postby Lia S » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:35 am

*pays her pal*

Hey so guess who is going to be very nearby (to Val) soon? I'll be in the US only for a few days and I expect my datemate will want to do more than fits in those, but... it is worth looking into whether there is any chance to say hi.

Of course, if this first visit goes well, I'll be back in the future, maybe we can even come visit the cafe ^^
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Lia S wrote:*pays her pal*

Hey so guess who is going to be very nearby (to Val) soon? I'll be in the US only for a few days and I expect my datemate will want to do more than fits in those, but... it is worth looking into whether there is any chance to say hi.

Of course, if this first visit goes well, I'll be back in the future, maybe we can even come visit the cafe ^^

Thanks, Lia!!! <3

That would be really cool! Let me know if you end up having time to stop by, we can grab coffee or something!
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 am

Some awesome anonymous person donated to Ladymug's GoFundMe campaign! Thank you, if it was anyone here! <3

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:50 am

I just need to tell y'all that I appreciate you a lot. So far only people from here have chipped into my cafe's GoFundMe/PayPal. I know who my friends are. <3

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Lia S » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Soooo I'm back from my super short trip (a few days already) and while that's not entirely a happy thing because I would much rather still be over there, I am happy to now know that things work rather well between my datemate and me.

She's wonderful and I'm going to keep her.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 am

Lia S wrote:Soooo I'm back from my super short trip (a few days already) and while that's not entirely a happy thing because I would much rather still be over there, I am happy to now know that things work rather well between my datemate and me.

She's wonderful and I'm going to keep her.

Awesome! That means you're gonna get married and move to the US and come visit me, right? :D
(She should probably move in with you instead. The US is maybe not the best place to move to right now.)

For real, though, I'm really happy for you!

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Pink Freud » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 am

I wrote a thing. I don't know if it's good but I wrote it and it's there now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shortstories/c ... 1/hr_heat/

It's the first attempt in series of stories that I want to do as a writing exercise, about some of the trippy nightmares I've had over the years. This is one of the lesser ones from back in 2006 that stuck out in my mind ever since for some reason.
Said he'd come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said how can you save the world from itself?
Pink Freud

Postby Lia S » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 am

Valerie wrote:Awesome! That means you're gonna get married and move to the US and come visit me, right? :D
(She should probably move in with you instead. The US is maybe not the best place to move to right now.)

For real, though, I'm really happy for you!

Married? To my datemate? It's more likely than you think! :þ

It's lucky our other partner really likes the sight of white lace. That one plans to visit me in summer, by the way. Lucky me ^^ . Less lucky they'll be together without me in December when the original plan was to all be in the same place then.

I probably will get a chance to visit you, and for sure when there's going to be a wedding there will have to be parties on both sides of the ocean.
Lia S

Postby Lia S » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:53 am

Pink Freud wrote:I wrote a thing. I don't know if it's good but I wrote it and it's there now.

It's the first attempt in series of stories that I want to do as a writing exercise, about some of the trippy nightmares I've had over the years. This is one of the lesser ones from back in 2006 that stuck out in my mind ever since for some reason.

I like the unexpected end!

By complete coincidence I wrote down a dream as a scifi horror story the other day. It's... disturbing. I'm not sure where I would like to put it to share.
Lia S

Postby Pink Freud » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:55 am

Lia S wrote:
Pink Freud wrote:I wrote a thing. I don't know if it's good but I wrote it and it's there now.

I like the unexpected end!

By complete coincidence I wrote down a dream as a scifi horror story the other day. It's... disturbing. I'm not sure where I would like to put it to share.

Thanks! I was going to post them all to tumblr because I couldn't think of anywhere else to put them, but an irc friend convinced me to out that one on reddit instead, saying more people would see it there. I haven't seen a lot of activity on anything there though, so I think he may have been mistaken and I might post it and the rest (once I write them) to tumblr anyway.

Wherever you decide, link me to it, I'd like to see it!
Said he'd come to save the world from destruction and pain, but I said how can you save the world from itself?
Pink Freud

Postby Pink Freud » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Oh man, I posted an entry to a Halloween-themed short story contest and it's gotten 40 upvotes so far (which seems to be quite a few comparatively if I'm seeing them right). If I'm lucky I might get third place or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shortscarystor ... otherhood/

Wrote it yesterday afternoon and proofread/edited it yesterday evening.

Edit: My favorite so far though is "Halloween 2017". That dude should win I think.
Pink Freud

Postby Pink Freud » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:35 am

I don't mean to spam the thread, but A GUY USED MY SHORT STORY IN HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!

Mine is #8! (link should jump straight to it)

https://youtu.be/t11eEB9vxX0?t=1498

I am downright FRABJOUS!
Pink Freud

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:18 pm

That is super awesome, Pink!

What's next for you? Besides going to Disneyland.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby Pink Freud » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:40 am

Conquer the WORLD.
Pink Freud

Postby Valerie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 am

I'm gonna be selling Ladymug stuff at a farmer's market on Saturday to try to raise a little money to go towards opening. :D Wish me luck! (And also transfer some energy to me if you have any to spare. This week has been non-stop baby showers and shopping and lollipop-making and it's only going to get worse because I work 10 AM to 10 PM Friday, then I have to wake up at 5:30 on Saturday to make the muffins, then I have to be at the farmer's market at 9:30 to set up and it lasts until 3, then I have to do another 10 AM to 10 PM on Sunday... I made 136 lollipops. X_X Today is my day off to watch stupid YouTube videos and nap and stuff.)

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion