Off-topic: Happy things

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Off-topic: Happy things

Postby Lia S » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:35 am

*pays her pal*

Hey so guess who is going to be very nearby (to Val) soon? I'll be in the US only for a few days and I expect my datemate will want to do more than fits in those, but... it is worth looking into whether there is any chance to say hi.

Of course, if this first visit goes well, I'll be back in the future, maybe we can even come visit the cafe ^^
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Lia S wrote:*pays her pal*

Hey so guess who is going to be very nearby (to Val) soon? I'll be in the US only for a few days and I expect my datemate will want to do more than fits in those, but... it is worth looking into whether there is any chance to say hi.

Of course, if this first visit goes well, I'll be back in the future, maybe we can even come visit the cafe ^^

Thanks, Lia!!! <3

That would be really cool! Let me know if you end up having time to stop by, we can grab coffee or something!
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 am

Some awesome anonymous person donated to Ladymug's GoFundMe campaign! Thank you, if it was anyone here! <3

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:50 am

I just need to tell y'all that I appreciate you a lot. So far only people from here have chipped into my cafe's GoFundMe/PayPal. I know who my friends are. <3

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Lia S » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Soooo I'm back from my super short trip (a few days already) and while that's not entirely a happy thing because I would much rather still be over there, I am happy to now know that things work rather well between my datemate and me.

She's wonderful and I'm going to keep her.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Valerie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 am

Lia S wrote:Soooo I'm back from my super short trip (a few days already) and while that's not entirely a happy thing because I would much rather still be over there, I am happy to now know that things work rather well between my datemate and me.

She's wonderful and I'm going to keep her.

Awesome! That means you're gonna get married and move to the US and come visit me, right? :D
(She should probably move in with you instead. The US is maybe not the best place to move to right now.)

For real, though, I'm really happy for you!

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Previous

Return to General Discussion