[1-30-12] She's who I want to do me.

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: Gisele, TCampbell

[1-30-12] She's who I want to do me.

Postby Valerie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 pm

WELL. Looks like our Sare Bear has another crush. >_>
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Re: [1-30-12] She's who I want to do me.

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

And how many days/hours/nanoseconds will this feeling last, Sara? :roll:

And once again... WHERE IS LISA. :x
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby darklion » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

I return!

Is Sara really wearing black lipstick to bed?
You will however contemplate bleating like a goat for IRONICALLY HUMOROUS purposes at a later date.
darklion

Postby Valerie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 pm

darklion wrote:Is Sara really wearing black lipstick to bed?

Wha... You're right! Her lipstick changed! Maybe just because it's dark? But a shade of red that bright, I'd expect it to just look like a darker red with the lights out...
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Arky » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

If some people are too obsessed with finding "Mr/Miss Right", Sara is a bit too ready to jump on "Miss Right Now" at all times.

I guess this means Lisa didn't make it back yet, not that Sara really cares (or else she assumes Lisa has gone and hooked up elsewhere... which may actually be the correct answer, because I could totally see her going to beat on the door of a certain guy who has her Cre-Wri work).
Arky

Postby Tamar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Sara's incessant crush-switching is beginning to enervate me. What happened to all the character development she underwent in Penny and Aggie?

Moar Lisa plz!
Rebhel wrote:I happen to like Lisa BECAUSE of the way she speaks. If you don't get her, oh well... you are the one missing out.

Go ask Alice; I think she'll know.
Tamar

Postby retrophrenologist » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Arky wrote:I guess this means Lisa didn't make it back yet, not that Sara really cares (or else she assumes Lisa has gone and hooked up elsewhere... which may actually be the correct answer, because I could totally see her going to beat on the door of a certain guy who has her Cre-Wri work).

Lisa has the top bunk- she might just be asleep when Sara gets back to the dorm. We can't tell.
"I am the spirit that denies. All that you call sin and destruction-- or evil, if you will-- that is my proper element."
retrophrenologist

Postby SomeCanadianWeirdo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

On my monitor it looks like there's a hint of red on her lips in the last panel.

Given the way Leah treated Lisa Sara is going to have a big problem if she pursues Leah.
SomeCanadianWeirdo

Postby brasca » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Wonder why fuck was censored out in her head. I can censoring your outer monologue, but not your inner.

And once again Sara is desiring someone who isn't good. Of course in all fairness I'd say half the people she's attracted to are bad. The problem is the ones that tend to reciprocate are. We don't know about Temperance or Fiona, but Leah is a lesbian and interested and Sara is horny so this does not bode well.
brasca

Postby Shadrach » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah, somehow the "lost little lamb" motif seems to me more poignant with regard to Lisa than Sara right now, because at least for Lisa it's a genuinely new and unexpected phenomenon. Sara has become a very flat character in QUILTBAG, all "brood brood oh who am I brood brood" and "whoa, I want that girl -- no, that one -- no, that one." She was a much more complex character in P&A. Here she's Janey-One-Note. :|
isobel wrote:A gold star, ten internets and a whole plate of cookies for Shadrach.

Sassy-fras wrote:*adds a "Team Shadrach" hat to her ensemble* ^__^
Shadrach

Postby CEOIII » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

re: panels 3 and 4: Why do I feel like I missed a comic?

And is this where we find Sara waking up next to a pair of tighty-whities?
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
CEOIII

Postby Kamino Neko » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Arky wrote:If some people are too obsessed with finding "Mr/Miss Right", Sara is a bit too ready to jump on "Miss Right Now" at all times.

Sara's problem has always been that she's both. She's a tendency to jump on Miss Right Now, but romanticize her as Miss Right - see both Daphne and Lucy. She seems to have avoided that with Fiona, though she could be read as heading in that direction.

She has seriously romanticized Leah here - though she doesn't seem to have gone to...uh...romantic thoughts, she does have the sexual and idealized stuff that tends to become part of that.
Can you hear me boy? Your devil is here!

Valerie wrote:You're in my harem, right? :oops:
Kamino Neko

Postby Adrishiana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm

1) Clearly, Sara's lipstick is mood lipstick. Feelin' sexy! Or goth!

2) Given that Sara stripped down to knickers with abandon, I assume Lisa's either firmly asleep (or pretending to be) or still out, unless, of course, she and Sara are just that comfortable with each other (which, hey, is possible).
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby Arky » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

retrophrenologist wrote:
Arky wrote:I guess this means Lisa didn't make it back yet, not that Sara really cares (or else she assumes Lisa has gone and hooked up elsewhere... which may actually be the correct answer, because I could totally see her going to beat on the door of a certain guy who has her Cre-Wri work).

Lisa has the top bunk- she might just be asleep when Sara gets back to the dorm. We can't tell.

If Lisa is actually there I would be really surprised if she was not shown and Sara made no reference to her in any way.
Arky

Postby bunnyThor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Why is everyone still assuming that Leah is nothing but pure blackest evil, based on one action? The rest of her actions look just fine. Do you all have loathing for the person who has to tell someone that she's not qualified for the listed position? Everyone is acting like she drowned a puppy. :?
bunnyThor

Next

Return to General Discussion