QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: QUILTBAG Queries: Ask T and Jason

Postby Valerie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Mr. Cales wrote:We don't eat horses in Kentucky, Val!

Also, like on all message boards, as soon as someone says they're from my home state I start assuming I know them. :D

Shhhh, they don't know that.

I feel the same way. I dunno if you saw, but I found out a while back that one of the other posters and I used to work at the same Borders. :lol:
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Valerie wrote:Shhhh, they don't know that.

Eh, I did. I used to live there for four years, and I would've raised quite a ruckus if me madre had ever tried to feed me national velvet... :P
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby Valerie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Darn it, now the secret's out. What am I gonna do with this stable of horses now? D:

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Valerie wrote:Darn it, now the secret's out. What am I gonna do with this stable of horses now? D:

Start a ranch and charge for riding lessons. :D
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby Adrishiana » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Valerie wrote:
Mr. Cales wrote:We don't eat horses in Kentucky, Val!

Also, like on all message boards, as soon as someone says they're from my home state I start assuming I know them. :D

Shhhh, they don't know that.

I feel the same way. I dunno if you saw, but I found out a while back that one of the other posters and I used to work at the same Borders. :lol:

I met a now-good friend of mine because her comment in an LJ community referred to being from northern Ohio, and when I checked her profile it turned out she lived about 20 minutes away from me and we have a mutual friend. A mutual friend who then lived in Texas.

INTERNET!
No more zoos!
Adrishiana

Postby TCampbell » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Valerie wrote:Does Lisa actually find the things she's saying tonight, erm, attractive? Or is she just being silly? Or is this just your way of keeping it relatively clean for us?

Also, does the person she's on the phone with (Stan or not) find this attractive?

Lisa is experimenting a bit-- she's only had a little phone sex before this. The person she's talking to doesn't have a specific fetish for tales of interfacing ponytails and multiplying arms, but he likes her mind, and for him this is just different enough to be spicy. She knows certain directions not to take the fantasy in-- his total turn-offs, in other words.

Incidentally, Lisa is in her indie plaid underwear because it makes her feel sexy. If your phone-sex partner says "What are you wearing?", it helps to have a good answer ready.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Lia S » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:26 pm

TCampbell wrote:Incidentally, Lisa is in her indie plaid underwear because it makes her feel sexy. If your phone-sex partner says "What are you wearing?", it helps to have a good answer ready.

How is "nothing" not a good answer?

To each their own, I suppose.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Freemage » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Lia S wrote:
TCampbell wrote:Incidentally, Lisa is in her indie plaid underwear because it makes her feel sexy. If your phone-sex partner says "What are you wearing?", it helps to have a good answer ready.

That's a better answer in the middle of the afternoon, when you weren't even sure they were home (or maybe are sure they aren't, depending on just how adventurous they are).

A meant-to-be-seen bra at night, though, is meant to be seen, meaning you're getting into bed with the intention of being observed. This falls under 'enthusiastic consent', and is a turn-on in its own right. A girl might go to bed nude just because it's comfortable, not seeking sexytimes; she wears a bra like that to bed because she wants it removed, probably with your teeth.
T. Campbell (yeah, HIM) wrote:If Freemage did not exist, it might have been necessary to invent him.

dianekikiula wrote:My sig is jealous of your sig now. :P
Valerie wrote:
I'm leaving Paps for you.
Freemage, do you have a fanclub yet, and can I please join?
Freemage

Postby sun tzu » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Lia S wrote:

You'd be surprised.
I know I think the human body looks better lightly covered than completely naked. Then again, borderline asexual.
sun tzu

Postby Louisa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:30 am

TCampbell wrote:
Valerie wrote:Does Lisa actually find the things she's saying tonight, erm, attractive? Or is she just being silly? Or is this just your way of keeping it relatively clean for us?

Also, does the person she's on the phone with (Stan or not) find this attractive?

Lisa is experimenting a bit-- she's only had a little phone sex before this. The person she's talking to doesn't have a specific fetish for tales of interfacing ponytails and multiplying arms, but he likes her mind, and for him this is just different enough to be spicy. She knows certain directions not to take the fantasy in-- his total turn-offs, in other words.

Incidentally, Lisa is in her indie plaid underwear because it makes her feel sexy. If your phone-sex partner says "What are you wearing?", it helps to have a good answer ready.

I notice you avoided telling us exactly who she's talking to (although we do now know it's a guy). Will the identity of her phone-sex partner be revealed in-strip?
Louisa

Postby TCampbell » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 am

Louisa wrote:
TCampbell wrote:

I notice you avoided telling us exactly who she's talking to (although we do now know it's a guy). Will the identity of her phone-sex partner be revealed in-strip?

Eventually.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Valerie » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Something that's been bugging me that probably shouldn't: The two times we've seen Lisa with her hair down, it's been wavy. In her ponytails, it's straight. Is her hair naturally wavy and she straightens it every day, or is her hair naturally straight and she fixes it to be wavy when it's down?

As usual.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Fen » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:13 pm

When you have straight-wavy(sliiightly wavy, that is) hair and you keep it in a ponytail it will be wavy for a while after you let it loose, despite it looking straight in the ponytails. One can assume that Lisa's uber ponytails have a more definite effect.
Fen

Postby TCampbell » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:38 am

Fen wrote:When you have straight-wavy(sliiightly wavy, that is) hair and you keep it in a ponytail it will be wavy for a while after you let it loose, despite it looking straight in the ponytails. One can assume that Lisa's uber ponytails have a more definite effect.

That's been my observation as well.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby Dae » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

TCampbell wrote:
Fen wrote:When you have straight-wavy(sliiightly wavy, that is) hair and you keep it in a ponytail it will be wavy for a while after you let it loose, despite it looking straight in the ponytails. One can assume that Lisa's uber ponytails have a more definite effect.

That's been my observation as well.

That's been my life whenever I manage to grow this mess out to shoulder length or longer. *is currently to the almost-shoulders point and fighting the urge to lop it all off again*
Dae

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion