POLL: En-TITLE-ment

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: Gisele, TCampbell

What should the spinoff be called?

Masked Memer: The Early Years
5%
I Loved Lucy
26%
Kinklemeyer: Lisa Steps Out
26%
Midriff Fetish Fuel, or, I Hope for Her Sake Sara's Going to School Somewhere Warm
8%
Lisara: Two Great Tastes, Together at Last!
32%
Alice, I could pull a better title out of my ass. And that title is...
3%

Total votes : 38

Re: POLL: En-TITLE-ment

Postby Valerie » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 am

Alice: I was saying "Whatever Stan is = Stan." I can see how that looked like he was Stansexual or something, though. XD

Mudflap: Ooh, I totally forgot about Lucy. ._. Thanks.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby FlyingFish » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 am

Valerie wrote:Alice: I was saying "Whatever Stan is = Stan." I can see how that looked like he was Stansexual or something, though. XD

Mudflap: Ooh, I totally forgot about Lucy. ._. Thanks.

Mud was indeed right about Lucy. Cyndi is the bicurious one (possibly bisexual), given her reactions to Sara during the play. You guessed right about the others.

T of course has the right to tell me I'm full of it for anyone at any point.
FlyingFish

Postby sun tzu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 am

Valerie wrote:I honestly would like to see some asexuals, demi-sexuals, etc. The ones that no one seems to really touch on, y'know? They don't get enough attention.

True, we don't. But, well, there are reasons for it, y'know? A story about the absence of a desire is generally less interesting than about its presence.
sun tzu

Postby Valerie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 am

sun tzu wrote:
Valerie wrote:I honestly would like to see some asexuals, demi-sexuals, etc. The ones that no one seems to really touch on, y'know? They don't get enough attention.

True, we don't. But, well, there are reasons for it, y'know? A story about the absence of a desire is generally less interesting than about its presence.

Yeah, I can see that. But I think it could be worked with. If nothing else, the fact that everyone would be pushing them to date someone. It'd probably be kinda drama-y. (I was a uh, "late one," so I know all about people pushing you to date when you're not the slightest bit interested.) A lot of people have trouble understanding that someone could be happy single, let alone the idea that someone could just flat-out not feel sexual attraction.

Demi-sexuals would be a little more interesting, because there's that kind of realization involved. They don't feel attraction until there's an emotional bond. So, again, maybe kinda drama-y, but work-with-able.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Alice Macher » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Valerie wrote:Demi-sexuals would be a little more interesting, because there's that kind of realization involved. They don't feel attraction until there's an emotional bond. So, again, maybe kinda drama-y, but work-with-able.

I'm not that familiar with the concept of demisexuality, so I hope I don't inadvertently offend anyone by misapplying it, but it occurs to me that your definition of it describes Aggie's attraction to Penny. Whereas Penny discovered she found Aggie attractive back when they were still enemies, Aggie didn't become attracted to her until they'd spent several months forming an emotional bond as friends and Penny made her first obvious overtures to her at the party and afterward.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Previous

Return to General Discussion