Penny & Aggie chat

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Penny & Aggie chat

Postby Pink Freud » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Want to chat with Penny & Aggie fans in REAL TIME?! Well now is your chance, my friends and compatriots!

Back in February, the Penny & Aggie irc channel was started, and so far it has been doing pretty well, and I would like to formally invite anyone interested to join us in interesting chats and discussions about the comic, world events, global domination, or whatever jumps into our heads at the moment. Thanks to Bo Lindberg, we're on irc.nightstar.net in the channel #Penny&Aggie if you use mirc or any other irc chat client, but if you're not so technically inclined, you may also use this link to just pop in there and say howdy!

Hope to see more people in there soon! We'll get this doggie jumpin' yet!

Now by popular request, Nightstar's own java chat! http://syloq.lomag.net/chat.php

Be warned, at times we get very silly.
Last edited by Pink Freud on Thu May 31, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pink Freud

Re: Penny & Aggie chat

Postby NobodySpecial » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

My parents won't allow me to chat there.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll
NobodySpecial

Postby Pink Freud » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

NobodySpecial wrote:My parents won't allow me to chat there.

Ha ha ur a card!
Pink Freud

Postby Pink Freud » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

We're having fun in there tonight people should join in!
Pink Freud

Postby Hexr » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi everyone!
We had such a great conversation in the IRC channel that I went ahead and actually completed my registration here. Don't expect to see me much in the forum side, but I will certainly be a regular face in the channel. YOU should give it a try, too!
retrophrenologist wrote:
Hexr wrote:As a side note, I don't think I like that Wesley guy. He's got too much of Comic Relief / Replacement Scrappy thing going on.

Give him some time.
Hexr

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

So uh - I'd kind of like to give this idea another go, if any one wants to, too. I'll be leaving either my desktop or my netbook with a browser sitting at http://syloq.lomag.net/chat.php, so unless I'm asleep (tends to vary, although usually from 3 am to 11 am or from 12 am to 8 am, both central time) I should probably be there (if away, depending), in Channel: #penny&aggie. Unless you guys think we should change the name to #quiltbag, to reflect the new comic?
Last edited by Zanosuke Kurosaki on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby Hexr » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Zanosuke Kurosaki wrote:So uh - I'd kind of like to give this idea another go, if any one wants to, too. I'll be leaving either my desktop or my netbook with a browser sitting at http://syloq.lomag.net/chat.php, so unless I'm asleep (tends to vary, although usually from 3 am to 11 am or from 12 am to 8 am, both central time) I should probably be there (if away, depending), in Channel: #penny&aggie. Unless you guys think we should change the name to Quiltbag, to reflect the new comic?

I may or may not have squee'd to this. The answer may or may not surprise you.
retrophrenologist wrote:
Hexr wrote:As a side note, I don't think I like that Wesley guy. He's got too much of Comic Relief / Replacement Scrappy thing going on.

Give him some time.
Hexr

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Hexr wrote:
Zanosuke Kurosaki wrote:So uh - I'd kind of like to give this idea another go, if any one wants to, too. I'll be leaving either my desktop or my netbook with a browser sitting at http://syloq.lomag.net/chat.php, so unless I'm asleep (tends to vary, although usually from 3 am to 11 am or from 12 am to 8 am, both central time) I should probably be there (if away, depending), in Channel: #penny&aggie. Unless you guys think we should change the name to Quiltbag, to reflect the new comic?

I may or may not have squee'd to this. The answer may or may not surprise you.

Well, some of us are in it right now, so come join us, man. :)

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am

Also, a few of us are in it right now tonight, if anyone wants to join us. ;)

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby MudFlap33 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Hmm, if anyone has noticed me popping in and out of there in the last day or so, it's because for some reason it's not cooperating with me. It won't show me any text. Hopefully I'll be able to actually hang out and chat soon!
adamiani wrote:Hormones are the real unsung heroes of this series!
MudFlap33

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 pm

MudFlap33 wrote:Hmm, if anyone has noticed me popping in and out of there in the last day or so, it's because for some reason it's not cooperating with me. It won't show me any text. Hopefully I'll be able to actually hang out and chat soon!

That would definitely be a good thing, hope your computer behaves soon! I'm in there at the moment, only just now got back from picking my car up. (and getting out of rush hour traffic. in a military town. half-hour drive suddenly turned into almost an hour... x.x)

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Postby Valerie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Sorry I left. My computer has decided that it's too good for the chatroom. D: I'll try coming in again tomorrow.
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby CJ » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Are folks in the chat? Why, yes! Yes we are!

(This post made at 3:00 EST)
Alice Macher wrote:CJ gets a shiny, gold-plated Internet and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Hexr wrote:I think I'm in love with you, CJ. Hope you don't mind.
CJ

Postby Valerie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Sorry, chat's being weird for me again. D:
Doesn't matter, I have a house to work on. *gulps coffee*
HARDCORRRRE.

edit: oh god ew there were coffee grounds in it ew ew ew
Lia S wrote:Valerie is right.

As usual.

TCampbell wrote:Val has a harem, but it's chiefly structured online at the moment.

Information on child abuse and neglect.

The Christian Left

Chat About
Valerie

Postby Hexr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 am

Valerie wrote:Sorry, chat's being weird for me again. D:
Doesn't matter, I have a house to work on. *gulps coffee*
HARDCORRRRE.

edit: oh god ew there were coffee grounds in it ew ew ew

Do you use Firefox? If you do, may I recommend ChatZilla? Except for reseting its settings every time, works like wonder for me. If you don't... well, you should :P
retrophrenologist wrote:

Give him some time.
Hexr

Next

Return to General Discussion