The Rules (Updated September 2012)

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

The Rules (Updated September 2012)

Postby TCampbell » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

(These are reposted from the original forum, which can be viewed here. They apply to all the subforums, unless I specify otherwise in the future.)

1. If you're new, with less than a hundred posts here, then keep vaguely on-topic. Anything related to the work or either of its creators is fair game, and natural digressions in a long thread are fine. I trust people who've been around here for a while and know the group's pulse to introduce "off-topic" discussions, but only if they can follow rules 2 and 3, below ("Democrats are idiots" is not a good topic, nor is "Republicans are idiots," because there's a good chance you'll be talking to some here.)

2. Show respect for other posters. Debates are fine, but don't make it personal. We have little patience for "Ur an Id1ot" talk here.

3. That includes personal attacks on me or any of my working partners. That said, criticism of our work is certainly fair game.

That's it. Have fun!

[EDIT: As this forum continues to grow, I can only devote a certain amount of time each day to keeping up with it. If a situation emerges which seems to be breaking these rules, give me a heads-up with an e-mail.]
TCampbell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion