The All-New FANART SUBMISSION THREAD

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: The All-New FANART SUBMISSION THREAD

Postby sgtrock » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Lia S wrote:Niagara, it's a shame you don't draw much anymore, especially because you draw better than I ever did.

If it's a lack of ideas for what to draw rather than a lack of time, I definitely want to see more of your art, and if I do like it as much as I liked this, I need your help.
But, if it is a lack of time, forget I said this, no pressure ;) . Then just remember I said "wow".

Wow is right! Very nice job of capturing the moment.
CEOIII: I can't comprehend the idea that having sex with a willing partner is something to feel guilty about because afterwards that person ran like they just woke up with 3 dead coeds in the room.

Zanosuke Kurosaki... sgtrock wins the thread. :oops:
sgtrock

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 pm

I took a shot at colouring Niagara's beautiful Agenny drawing. Here's hoping I did it justice:

Last edited by Alice Macher on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby niagara » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Lia S: I have some old art floating around on the internet, but it's pretty old and not my favorite :P Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to draw!! Or else I'd love to help :]]

sgtrock: Thanks! The characters just sort of drew themselves :]

Alice: Wowowowowow I love it!! I was thinking about coloring it/cleaning up the lines, but I was like "wahhh~" and being lazy. Then I come back to the forum and see this! <3 So awesome! And, an interesting coincidence: when I was drawing this, I imagined Aggie to be wearing a green bra too xP
niagara

Postby Alice Macher » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm so happy you like it, niagara. ♥ And yes, given Aggie's signature top, a green bra was a no-brainer. The specific shade, and Penny's lingerie, are courtesy of Victoria's Secret.
Alice Macher

Postby Sielis » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am

(I have no idea how to post pictures so I hope a link's ok?) http://sielis.deviantart.com/#/d466c54 Did these a while back but have only just got round to putting them on DA...
Sielis

Postby Alice Macher » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am

Hee, that's an adorably cartoonish Lisa, Sielis. Interesting to see her in an entirely different context.

The girl in your Cherry Bomb piece, although not part of the same RPG series as your Lisa, and done in a different style, reminds me a lot of Michelle. (Both the red hair and the shirt.) Was that intentional?
Alice Macher

Postby Sielis » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Thankyou! Glad you like it :)

Re: Cherry Bomb - no, it wasn't intentional at all - I just rather like that style of shirt! ;) (It's (meant to be!) Sakura from Naruto btw, think I may have left that as an exercise for the viewer for some reason?)
Sielis

Postby sgtrock » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Sielis wrote:Thankyou! Glad you like it :)

Re: Cherry Bomb - no, it wasn't intentional at all - I just rather like that style of shirt! ;) (It's (meant to be!) Sakura from Naruto btw, think I may have left that as an exercise for the viewer for some reason?)

Sielis, that is a great image. Unfortunately, my age is showing. For me, this is and always will be, the REAL Cherry Bomb! :lol:
CEOIII: I can't comprehend the idea that having sex with a willing partner is something to feel guilty about because afterwards that person ran like they just woke up with 3 dead coeds in the room.

Zanosuke Kurosaki... sgtrock wins the thread. :oops:
sgtrock

Postby snowmansam » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

sgtrock wrote:Sielis, that is a great image. Unfortunately, my age is showing. For me, this is and always will be, the REAL Cherry Bomb! :lol:

You aren't the only one, Sarge ;-)
snowmansam

Postby Mo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Huh, I've been going through my Photobucket today looking for something and happened to find this... I don't think I ever got around to posting it anywhere as I was planning to colour it first but never did. This drawing must literally be 4-5 years old now! :shock:

Anyway, it's a Lisa. :)

Mo

Postby Alice Macher » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

That? Is awesome, Mo.

I've got to try my hand sometime at drawing Lisa again.
Alice Macher

Postby Mo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks Alice - might end up colouring it now that I re-discovered it, if I get around to it... :)
Mo

Postby Lia S » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 am

Mo wrote:Thanks Alice - might end up colouring it now that I re-discovered it, if I get around to it... :)

I hope you do! We really need the couloured hair to be able to tell it's Lisa ;) .

Very nice.
Artemisia: if we cannot sympathize or understand then all we claim to be as human beings is just marsh gas
Valerie: Lia knows how to turn that frown upside-down. :D
Lia S

Postby Reinoa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Actually managed to finish this before the coda was over! Pose borrowed from Mrs. Gina Biggs (since I can't draw people kissing).
http://devilbunny427.deviantart.com/art ... -257163797
Reinoa

Postby Alice Macher » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 pm

EEEE PENNY'S HAIR I LOVE IT!
Alice Macher

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion