[25 Mar 11] Let me get you out of those clothes

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: Gisele, TCampbell

Postby Spudnuts » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Lia S wrote:
Freemage wrote:Earlobes, right?

Tongue-probing and ears do not combine. It has something to do with the fact there are taste buds on a tongue. Trust me.

EDIT: now the avatar I added today is surprisingly appropriate

Showers. They work wonders. And all kinds of body parts can be tasty.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together" - Carl Sagan
Spudnuts

Postby Zogwarg Queen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Lia S wrote:
Freemage wrote:Earlobes, right?

Tongue-probing and ears do not combine. It has something to do with the fact there are taste buds on a tongue. Trust me.

EDIT: now the avatar I added today is surprisingly appropriate

Hey, a novel use for dental dams! :wink:

(Because there's nothing sexier than your partner pulling out a big ol' flap of latex before leaning in for a kiss.)
Zogwarg Queen

Postby CEOIII » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Alice Macher wrote:Yeah, really. Aggie can do better than mom-shorts. Much better.

Still, Penny would do best to go easy on her.

*Imagines poor Aggie trying to walk in heels for the first time*

Just an aside: I HATE heels. I know most guys love a woman in what are called "fuck me pumps", but to me, heels look REALLY uncomfortable. Like they really, really hurt just to wear, let alone walk in.

There are some very flattering flat shoes Aggie would look nice in, and I hope Penny steers her towards those. But I am not down with Ag stumbling around, injuring her ankles in 6" stilettos.

/rant
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
CEOIII

Postby Freemage » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am

CEOIII wrote:
Alice Macher wrote:Yeah, really. Aggie can do better than mom-shorts. Much better.

Just an aside: I HATE heels. I know most guys love a woman in what are called "fuck me pumps", but to me, heels look REALLY uncomfortable. Like they really, really hurt just to wear, let alone walk in.

There are some very flattering flat shoes Aggie would look nice in, and I hope Penny steers her towards those. But I am not down with Ag stumbling around, injuring her ankles in 6" stilettos.

/rant

Agreed; and even the admittedly... pleasant effects of heels can, I've discovered (by close, careful observation over many, many years--I'm a scientist at heart, really), be achieved with a fairly low heel, a bit more (say, half-inch to an inch) than you find on a guy's pair of good dress shoes. After that, frankly, it's more fetish than aesthetic as far as I can tell.
T. Campbell (yeah, HIM) wrote:If Freemage did not exist, it might have been necessary to invent him.

dianekikiula wrote:My sig is jealous of your sig now. :P
Valerie wrote:
I'm leaving Paps for you.
Freemage, do you have a fanclub yet, and can I please join?
Freemage

Postby Zogwarg Queen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 am

CEOIII wrote:Just an aside: I HATE heels. I know most guys love a woman in what are called "fuck me pumps", but to me, heels look REALLY uncomfortable. Like they really, really hurt just to wear, let alone walk in.

/rant

I think 6" stilettos would be crossing over from fashionable and into fetish territory, and this comic just isn't that kinky. :wink:

But yeah, I agree, and heels would be far too un-Aggie. I assume Penny knows that, and I kinda doubt Aggie would be convinced to wear them.
Zogwarg Queen

Postby glandy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 am

Davidj wrote:There has, you know. Penny started out dressing after Aggie's style, adopting a look that she hoped would be to the other girl's taste. For Penny fashion is a social bonding tool. It's why she put on Aggie's shirt before the tiger and adopted her own image belt buckle. She was sending Aggie a message. "I have changed to be more compatible with you." Penny followed up by trying to groom Aggie. An innocuous excuse to get close. Brush against. It's courting behaviour. She used the party game to feel out Aggie, find out if there'd be a hope. Give her the old hair toss. Then when Aggie gave her a vaguely encouraging answer, she openly declared her interest and followed up with a kiss.

That she's flirting with Aggie now, isn't escalation. It's actually backing off a bit, softening things with jokes, but not so much that Aggie can pretend the question isn't still there. At the same time though, even though she's making a joke out of it, she's asking a serious question. So far Penny has been doing the "talking". She's asking whether Aggie will will respond to the overture in Penny's language, the language of fashion.

This is an amazing analysis. However, why am I now having images of Penny trying to pick lice off of Aggie and eat them?
glandy

Postby Ray Radlein » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 am

glandy wrote:This is an amazing analysis. However, why am I now having images of Penny trying to pick lice off of Aggie and eat them?

Wow. All I can say is <fandom>YKINMK</fandom>
Ray Radlein

Postby Lia S » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 am

Ray Radlein wrote:
glandy wrote:This is an amazing analysis. However, why am I now having images of Penny trying to pick lice off of Aggie and eat them?

Wow. All I can say is <fandom>YKINMK</fandom>

Lice. They're better than earwax.
Lia S

Postby bokonondeemax » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:20 am

I blame this guy.

(Yeahhh... I'm over f-f-f-thirty-nine. :wink: )

And now I've got an image of Charles trying to groom Finister while P&A are, er, distracted. Poor rat doesn't get out of the cage much these days tho.
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.
Aggie says, "Science! It works, bitches!" -->
bokonondeemax

Re: [25 Mar 11] Let me get you out of those clothes

Postby Weltall84 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Alice Macher wrote:Now yer talkin', Penny. :twisted:

...Truly, though, I hope she's not being too serious there about wanting to re-outfit her "pretend girlfriend."

I personally just think this is a quirk of Penny's, she likes to dress up her girlfriends if they let her. I'm sure she's done this with Michelle and Sara. I could be wrong and I know this harkens to Aggie and Lisa's talk about Aggie being worried Penny might wanna dominate things and re-mold her into her personal image. I just hope that Penny merely wants to see Aggie in different attire for a change...as a sly excuse to oogle her.

Yes oogling....oogling Aggie in clothes of not-so-modest hotness....darnit now I'm thinking ot it!!
I am the UNB!! Your local Unethical Ninja B@stard!
Weltall84

Postby Weltall84 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm

glandy wrote:
Davidj wrote:There has, you know. Penny started out dressing after Aggie's style, adopting a look that she hoped would be to the other girl's taste. For Penny fashion is a social bonding tool. It's why she put on Aggie's shirt before the tiger and adopted her own image belt buckle. She was sending Aggie a message. "I have changed to be more compatible with you." Penny followed up by trying to groom Aggie. An innocuous excuse to get close. Brush against. It's courting behaviour. She used the party game to feel out Aggie, find out if there'd be a hope. Give her the old hair toss. Then when Aggie gave her a vaguely encouraging answer, she openly declared her interest and followed up with a kiss.

That she's flirting with Aggie now, isn't escalation. It's actually backing off a bit, softening things with jokes, but not so much that Aggie can pretend the question isn't still there. At the same time though, even though she's making a joke out of it, she's asking a serious question. So far Penny has been doing the "talking". She's asking whether Aggie will will respond to the overture in Penny's language, the language of fashion.

This is an amazing analysis. However, why am I now having images of Penny trying to pick lice off of Aggie and eat them?

Dunno bout the lice bit, but I agree with the analysis myself, this seems to be what Penny's going for, then a "wanna remold you into mini-me!" kinda thing.
I am the UNB!! Your local Unethical Ninja B@stard!
Weltall84

Postby sentora » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm

CEOIII wrote:

/rant

Single White Female ruined 'Fuck me Pumps' for me. You all know the scene. Modest heels are cool.
Promise tomorrow to endure today.
sentora

Postby Mec » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 pm

http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=165

Penny has a touch of Henry Higgins, oh yes.
"The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered."
Mec

Postby adamiani » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 am

CEOIII wrote:There is something to be said for someone who's all "This is what I want, and I don't know if I can get it, but I AM GOING TO FUCKING TRY. *charges ahead*"

Yeah, but at what point did THAT truck hit Penny upside the head?
adamiani

Postby CEOIII » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 am

adamiani wrote:
CEOIII wrote:There is something to be said for someone who's all "This is what I want, and I don't know if I can get it, but I AM GOING TO FUCKING TRY. *charges ahead*"

Yeah, but at what point did THAT truck hit Penny upside the head?

I'd say she's been driving that truck for a while.
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
CEOIII

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion