Index to Penny & Aggie/QUILTBAG Fan Fiction

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Index to Penny & Aggie/QUILTBAG Fan Fiction

Postby Alice Macher » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

As if further proof were needed that I've nothing better to do with my time, I've compiled this list of all the P&A fanfic I could find on this forum. (To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any fics elsewhere on the Internet, not even on the old P&A Keenspot forum, nor on Fanfiction.net.) Really, I started putting this together for my own benefit because some of these gems go way back and are tricky to find. I hope you find this useful too. If I've missed anything, please let me know.

These are organized by author(s). Included are prose, poetry and script works, but not fan art.

Collaborative Fics

Complete the Sentence...!!!

Complete the Sentence II: Wal-Mart's Revenge of the Bacon!

Collaborative Fanfic 2 (Collaborative Fanfic 1 post is apparently lost)

Collaborative Fan Fiction 3

Penny vs. Helen

Alice Macher

A Soft Answer?

The Annoyingly Amazing Lisa: Thunderbolt Trickster!
* The Legend of the Thunderbolt Trickster: Who She Is and How She Came to Be
* The Case of the Lax Lambaster
* Beware the Emulator
* That Screwy, Ballyhooey Hollywood
* "Once More, with Glee": A Belleville High School Musical
* Let There Be Thunderbolt...Let There Be Trickster!
* Call It...Cabaret: A Special Presentation from the Audio Archives
* Ammo of the Vampire: Hallowe'en Special and Crossover with Eerie Cuties
* Cyn City
* How Lisa Saved Kittentown
* A Thunderbolt Trickster Christmas
* The Magus (Crossover with Strip Manip thread. Begins here, here and here and continues here)

Yeah, Bitches!: The TV Series, with DVD commentary

"...And Eternity in a Shower"

Marbles

The Test

Endgame

Nocturne for Solo Lisa

I to I

cyberbard

[Untitled - A P&A vignette]

Another P&A vignette

[Untitled - yet another P&A vignette]

Case file: Sims, Charlotte A.

Dilandau87

The Shortest (and Longest) Walk Home

greenglowinggoo

Clean Up

JerrBear

[Untitled - Fred's story]

Lia S

the one who can't take her eyes off...

Mec

Pepper

Michael Ezra

If Penny & Aggie were a superhero comic

SOMEONE had to write this fic already

In for a Penny, in for a pound

No-Name Brand

Campaign Trail 2: Trail Harder

[Untitled: Xena vs. Xenu]

Aftermath

Wasting away again in Belleville

My body, my self

Rescued from the Scrapbook Heap

24 Short Films about Belleville

Mr. Brightside

Hallelujah

NCallahan

[Untitled - Darren and Needleneck]

[Untitled - Carotte and Lapin]

[Untitled - Future Lisa]

[Untitled - Lisa Meets Iron Man]

NobodySpecial

[Untitled - Aggie and Lisa]

[Untitled - Alternate Aftermath]

[Untitled - Penny's Dream]

[Untitled - Alternate Endgame]

Pakash

Blessed are the peacemakers: A P&A vignette

Papuasblya

Stan & Michelle: The Not-So-Dismal Science

After Sara's Parents Found Out

sentora

Miles Don't Mean Anything

Animal I've Become

Shadrach

Mullet Mania

ThunderEcho

How the Grinch Karen Stole Marshall

Zoken

Back Foul Plot Bunnies! Back!

Because I think in fiction...
Last edited by Alice Macher on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 20 times in total.
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby ann » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 am

Wow!
That's dedication!
I wonder how come this thread still exists:
http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/view ... sc&start=0
but the original collaborative fanfic thread doesn't? It's a mystery.
Lashings of Ginger Beer Time "could be the love child of Sally Bowles and Judith Butler"
ann

Postby Alice Macher » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Updated to include Yeah, Bitches! by yours truly.
Alice Macher

Postby Alice Macher » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am

Updated to include sentora's Charlotte and Duane songfics.
Alice Macher

Postby Alice Macher » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Updated to include Mullet Mania by Shadrach.

(Ah, the eighties...the only nostalgia-tinged decade this youngster loves more is the sixties Image )
Alice Macher

Postby Stratburst » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 am

ann wrote:Wow!
That's dedication!
I wonder how come this thread still exists:
http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/view ... sc&start=0
but the original collaborative fanfic thread doesn't? It's a mystery.

Damn, I've been wondering whatever came of Collaborative Fanfic1! I had too much fun writing chapters for that one. It's a shame it disappeared; I would've like to have flipped through it again. :(

Thanks for all your hard work, Alice. :D

P.S. - Nice to see you still have my quote, Ann. :lol:
Papuasblya wrote:Oh, Stratty, you made me get my heart meds re-calibrated...
Stratburst

Postby Alice Macher » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 am

Updated to include "The Shortest (and Longest) Walk Home" by Dilandau87 and "Clean Up" by greenglowinggoo.
Alice Macher

Re: Index to Penny & Aggie Fan Fiction

Postby DaSolution » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

I also have one up as well.

And also on LiveJournal!
DaSolution

Postby Mec » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

One more for the list! File under Poetry, "Poetry", or Questionable Lyrics.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3112
"The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered."
Mec

Postby NobodySpecial » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm

I'll just throw this here, since it's not worth a thread of it's own. It's a first draft, if anyone wants to fix it, go ahead.

UNTITLED.

This is what you liked, isn't it?

Penny heard the words, almost saw them floating in the air, and wondered what kind of question that was. After all, here she was in a dark, featureless room, strapped to a table in her birthday suit at the wrists and ankles. She pulled and tugged at the straps holding her, realizing that she wasn't getting out that way. Her muscles felt wrong, like she was underwater. An odd sense of unreality was the only thing that kept her from a full panic, like the entire room was wrapped in plastic.

She looked around, seaching for the voice. Left, right, back again, straining her neck up high to look behind her, everywhere for the voice. When she settled back down, with a shock she found Stan looking at her. But his eyes. They weren't eyes, exactly, more like polished mirrors that she could see her distorted reflection in, her face changing as her head shifted to look at it better, like trying to see through a cat's-eye marble. He seemed...out of focus, like there were two of him standing there, him and his mirror. And where had he come from? She'd just looked there. Something wasn't right, but everything felt normal.

"This IS what you liked, isn't it? I did what you liked, right?" Stan/<Stan> said in his gently mocking tone. "If I'd only known that time in your bedroom, I'd have made more than plans to cover Jack's ass, wouldn't I?"

Penny gaped. What? She knew Stan wanted in her pants, remembered a wanting of her own, but...
"I don't think so." She hoped she sounded less unnerved than she felt.

"Yeah, probably not. That's what I get for being a nice guy, I guess." Duane/<Duane> replied, his mirrors shining. "Definintely not what you were looking for, right? You weren't after a boring, nice person after all."

"That's not fair, Duane." Why had she thought it was Stan there?

"Oh, yes. Yes it is. I was too tame for you. You wanted a struggle. A fight. Something I never did." Her reflection in his eyes changed, hit a flaw, hardened, sharpened. "That's why you went for me when I challenged you, wasn't it?" Rich/<Rich> leaned back slightly, an amused look in his eye.

"The challenge got me in, past your guardians. You liked that fight...and losing that fight."

"No, that's not it." Penny could only shake her head. "I always won when we argued. The stupid helmet. The videos. The tuxedo. Everything. I won."

"But you're losing now, princess. And you like losing, don't you? Funny, the Ice Queen never loses, but now she never wins. What's different?"

"I - I don't. It's not. Losing, that's not what it is." Penny was searching for the words to prove Rich/<Rich> wrong. "I'm not losing."

"Then what is it you're doing? You seem to like it."

==

Penny stood in the hallway at Belleville High, holding a sobbing Sara again, feeling the mixture of tears and mascara all over her shoulder. "Sara, it's ok. Ok, Sara. You just...need to stop now. Just stop now."

Again, something felt wrong, but Penny couldn't place it. Slowly it hit her - the hair on her shoulder covering the face there wasn't black...it was blue. A very distinctive shade of blue.

"Aggie? Aggie, what's wrong? What....?" Penny broke off, realizing the crowd around her.

The crowd. All girls and boys from the school. Ringing them, grinning. Grinning EVIL grins, with teeth showing, sharp and glittery. Hollow eyes with cinders burning back in the deep of the eyeball. Grinning at her.

As she watched, unable to move from her position cradling Aggie, She saw things appear like gods and goddesses from the middle of their foreheads. Strings, some long, some short. As they appeared snakelike from the crowd, they filled, stretched, formed into words like balloon animals.

DYKE. FAG. GAY. Dozens of them, all stretching towards her and Aggie, growing.

She backed away, still holding on to Aggie. The words came, still growing, the size of small dogs, now. Reaching for her. For Aggie. Jaws open, needle teeth gleaming.

Penny turned and ran, dragging Aggie. She looked back once when she felt Aggie stop running, gave her an extra jerk, realized that it wasn't Aggie she was holding, but a mannequin with a blue wig. It didn't matter. Penny had to save her. She kept running.

The words finally caught her and Aggie hiding in a closet. Strangely, it didn't seem to hurt as they tore her into pieces, her world fading to white.

==

Penny stood in a hallway. White, like the hospital. A long corridor without doors stretching out. She started walking, looking for the end of the corridor.

Turning the corner, she saw an older man with a hammer, patiently tapping at a square peg that he was trying to put in a round hole. It wasn't working, but he kept tapping anyways. She stopped.

"Who are you?" she asked. She didn't recognize him at all.

"Oh, I'm nobody." the man replied. He never looked up as he continued tapping.

"What are you doing?" It seemed very important for her to ask this.

"Writing." Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"That doesn't look much like writing." she mused.

"No, no, it never does." He replied, with a small, fading smile. "You'd better be going, she's waiting for you." He pointed down the now-paneled wall with carpeted flooring towards the door with the brass handle.

Penny approached the door. There was a plate on the door, inscribed with the words HERE THERE BE TYGERS. She grabbed the handle, pressed down on the lever, opened the door.

Outside was dirt. Drying grasses, a sizeable enclosure, a moat all around, and a high wall. She turned to go back out the door, she must have opened the wrong one.

There was no door. Only the unbroken moat and the wall. The wall seemed taller, as if it was growing or she was shrinking. Childlike.

She turned. Saw the tiger. It sat there lazily, licking a paw, looking at her. Penny wanted to run, wanted to hide, was unable to move. The tiger stopped licking, put down the paw. Looked at Penny, green eyes like lasers.

"Oh. My. God."

==

Curled up sitting. Watching the tiger over her knees. The tiger on it's haunches, waiting.

"Aggie...Aggie told me about you. About the dream. After I broke her arm." Her voice barely audible. "You killed me. Killed me because I made her lose focus."

"Why are you here?"

The tiger, being a tiger, said nothing, only looking at her.

"I wouldn't hurt her. I - i" The words wouldn't come. The tiger's head cocked, as if to say Oh Really?

"I -i L-lo" The words died again, as the tiger got up and approached her, it's every move mocking her. She could virtually hear it saying Do You? Really? You don't know, do You? Are You REALLY happy?

Closer. Closer. Filling the space, Now all orange and black stripes, filling her vision.

This is what you wanted, right?

==

Penny woke. Felt Aggie's weight on her breast, where she'd fallen asleep.

She knew the question.

Soflty, not to wake her, she gave her answer.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll
NobodySpecial

Postby griffon8 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Very nice. Love the ending. :twisted:
Alice Macher wrote:^That's it, folks, griffon8 has won the thread. :lol:
griffon8

Postby Hexr » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Usually I am not big into fanfiction, but I gave it NobodySpecial's a chance, because of 'Penny&Aggie'.
And... that is a thing of beauty you have created there, sir. I am struck by awe. I am also somewhat envious, and, I am not ashamed to say this, squeeing like a schoolgirl. (It's not a pretty sight, don't try to imagine it.)
retrophrenologist wrote:
Hexr wrote:As a side note, I don't think I like that Wesley guy. He's got too much of Comic Relief / Replacement Scrappy thing going on.

Give him some time.
Hexr

Postby Alice Macher » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

That was incredible, NobodySpecial. Sorry it took so long for me to respond to it; as I could see (even through my insomnia) that this was a serious fic at the time you posted it, I wanted to wait until I was in the right frame of mind to give it the full attention I sensed it deserved.

You've captured "dream logic" nicely, both how the "characters" and settings morph from one into another without warning and how dreams are based on real-life memories, but heavily distorted. The "meta" cameo by (I assume) T gave me a chuckle, and the notion of fitting a square peg into a round hole, as a metaphor for writing a story like this, is ingenious. I also love that you made the ending, the answer to Penny's question about her relationship, indeterminate. You get an A+ and a gold star. ♥
Alice Macher

Postby NobodySpecial » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 pm

You both shame me with your praise. This one was sparked by another long night at work. Two hours after I got home, I had it mostly written down, completely trashed the original 'tiger' part because what I originally was going to use didn't work, half hour of rewrite, posting. I'm really very serious when I call this a first draft and offered it up, because I don't trust my judgment when I rush something out like this.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll
NobodySpecial

Postby Mr. Brightside » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am

I think it's safe to believe at this point a consensus has developed of "nothing nice to say," but: Hallelujah.
(There has never been a signature.)
Mr. Brightside

Next

Return to General Discussion