Index to Penny & Aggie/QUILTBAG Fan Fiction

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Re: Index to Penny & Aggie Fan Fiction

Postby Zanosuke Kurosaki » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 am

Mr. Brightside wrote:I think it's safe to believe at this point a consensus has developed of "nothing nice to say," but: Hallelujah.

I think it's very well-written. It's just so... dark that I have to step back, because my brain is just going "...whoa, man. Yow!" and can't come up with anything else.
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Beep beep, I'm a jeep.
Zanosuke Kurosaki

Re: Index to Penny & Aggie/QUILTBAG Fan Fiction

Postby Alice Macher » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:55 am

Update: In addition to adding some more recently-posted fics to the index, I've also changed the thread title, since the most recent entry (courtesy of Lia S) is our very first QUILTBAG fic. At this early juncture, there's probably little point in creating a separate index thread for QUILTBAG fics; that may (and, I hope, will) change as time goes on. ^_^
"Life doesn't wait forever." --Lisa Winklemeyer
Alice Macher

Postby Hexr » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 am

Bumping this because someone (was it you, Doc?) asked if there's an index to P&A/QUILTBAG Fanfics.
retrophrenologist wrote:
Hexr wrote:As a side note, I don't think I like that Wesley guy. He's got too much of Comic Relief / Replacement Scrappy thing going on.

Give him some time.
Hexr

Postby Doc Harleen » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Hexr wrote:Bumping this because someone (was it you, Doc?) asked if there's an index to P&A/QUILTBAG Fanfics.

It was indeed! Thank you, Hexr! I look forward to checking out the works of the awesome folks on this forum.

Last bumped by Alice Macher on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:41 pm.
Doc Harleen

Previous

Return to General Discussion