Welcome to the new forum, same as the old forum!

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Postby Muttley » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:11 pm

I doubt if the Keenspot forum will be zapped: they still show both -spot and -space forums for Fans! after all (although the Keenspace forum is now a shiney Comic Genesis forum).

Mind you, the thread title is a paraphrase of the line from "Won't Get Fooled Again". Hey, T, I thought it was Greg who was the Who fan?
Muttley

Postby daanton » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:18 pm

Muttley wrote:I doubt if the Keenspot forum will be zapped: they still show both -spot and -space forums for Fans! after all (although the Keenspace forum is now a shiney Comic Genesis forum).

Mind you, the thread title is a paraphrase of the line from "Won't Get Fooled Again". Hey, T, I thought it was Greg who was the Who fan?

Maybe for now they'll put the original P&A forum under the section "Classic Keenspot (Comics That Ended, Went on Indefinite Hiatus, or Left)"--they did it for "Sinfest" and David Willis' "Shortpacked"...
daanton

Postby TCampbell » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Muttley wrote:I doubt if the Keenspot forum will be zapped: they still show both -spot and -space forums for Fans! after all (although the Keenspace forum is now a shiney Comic Genesis forum).

We both love that song.
TCampbell
Site Admin

Postby daanton » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:00 pm

TCampbell wrote:

We both love that song.

I agree. :wink: Songs by The Who appear more popular again thanks to the CSI franchise...
daanton

Postby Mr. Brightside » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:42 am

"Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball; from SoHo down to Brighton, I must've played them all..."

Not that one? But the Elton John cover is pretty good.
Mr. Brightside

Postby Akilika » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:30 am

I've always been a fan of "Squeeze Box", personally . . . not as much as "Won't Get Fooled", though.
Akilika

Postby daanton » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Anyway... how do the rest of you guys like the new P&A forum so far??
daanton

Postby Sebastian » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:02 pm

daanton wrote:Anyway... how do the rest of you guys like the new P&A forum so far??

Not bad, but I miss the button that send you to the last messages posted in a thread.
Sebastian

Postby Kashi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:53 pm

Sebastian wrote:
daanton wrote:Anyway... how do the rest of you guys like the new P&A forum so far??

Not bad, but I miss the button that send you to the last messages posted in a thread.

I never used that anyway, so it's pretty much just a difference of colouring for me.
THANKS FO' THA PIZZAH, HOMESLICE!
Kashi

Postby oddtail » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Sebastian wrote:

Same here. It's really annoying for me, because without it, it takes a lot more time to find what's new and what ain't.

Oh well.
oddtail

Postby daanton » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Kashi wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

I never used that anyway, so it's pretty much just a difference of colouring for me.
oddtail wrote:Same here. It's really annoying for me, because without it, it takes a lot more time to find what's new and what ain't.

Oh well.

You don't see it?? Try going to "the" main page; on the right hand side you'll see a link: View posts since last visit. That link should help you catch up... And yes, that link is also there on the Keenspot Forum--you only see it when you're actually logged on to either forum, guys.
daanton

Postby Black Mantha » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:30 am

daanton wrote:
Kashi wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

oddtail wrote:Same here. It's really annoying for me, because without it, it takes a lot more time to find what's new and what ain't.

Oh well.

You don't see it?? Try going to "the" main page; on the right hand side you'll see a link: View posts since last visit. That link should help you catch up... And yes, that link is also there on the Keenspot Forum--you only see it when you're actually logged on to either forum, guys.

That just shows which topics were posted in. It's not help trying to find the first post you haven't seen.
Seeing, believing
Dreaming, deceiving
- Nightwish, Sleepwalker
Black Mantha

Postby Mr. Brightside » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:07 am

One annoyance is that I can't tab the links in this forum.
Mr. Brightside

Postby Sebastian » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:10 am

Black Mantha wrote:
daanton wrote:
Kashi wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Oh well.

That just shows which topics were posted in. It's not help trying to find the first post you haven't seen.

Actually, Daanton is right. Going that way the link to the last unread messages that I was talking about appear, of course I'd rather see it in the normal forum, too, but it is better than nothing, thanks.
Sebastian

Postby daanton » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:57 am

Mr. Brightside wrote:One annoyance is that I can't tab the links in this forum.

Strange... I could.

Black Mantha wrote:That just shows which topics were posted in. It's not help trying to find the first post you haven't seen.

Let me ask you this... what you wanted to do here, were you able to do back @ the Keenspot Forums (where the P&A forum originally was)?

If not, it's neither forum's fault, it could be the forum software does not allow for that.

If so, then insist to T. that you want that capability for this forum, too.
daanton

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion